Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    That's a lot of air to let out and fill back up each time
    I'll bet, and i'm guessing its not a daily driver.

Comment

Yeah, so far I've only tired to get it inside to work on it once or twice... no go.

I can back it in about 6' or so but the boom pedestal is just a little to high to get under the door.

I've got a concrete apron in front that I'm using when necessary to do repairs.

mardyn

Comment

Go 12 footndoors if you can and do the 30x50 if you can. I wish I had a 60x100

Comment

Right now, it looks like I'm going to do 30x40. The building will sit long way when you pull into the driveway. 2 12x10 roll ups at the driveway. 1 8x8 roll up, 1 walk door, 2-3 windows on the side facing the yard. On the back, a pair of windows where the laser and wood shop will be. Waiting on a bid from Mueller tonsee how their pricing is.

The builder for our home quoted $32500 turn key for 30x40, red steel, spray foam insulated, with a single roll up and walk door. I feel like I can shave a good bit off of that.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            Right now, it looks like I'm going to do 30x40. The building will sit long way when you pull into the driveway. 2 12x10 roll ups at the driveway. 1 8x8 roll up, 1 walk door, 2-3 windows on the side facing the yard. On the back, a pair of windows where the laser and wood shop will be. Waiting on a bid from Mueller tonsee how their pricing is.

The builder for our home quoted $32500 turn key for 30x40, red steel, spray foam insulated, with a single roll up and walk door. I feel like I can shave a good bit off of that.

Have you looked at Texwin? That’s who did mine. It’s “light weight” but the ratings are very strong. Unless I was hoisting stuff from the beams, I just couldn’t justify spending an extra $30,000 for red iron.
            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
              Have you looked at Texwin? That’s who did mine. It’s “light weight” but the ratings are very strong. Unless I was hoisting stuff from the beams, I just couldn’t justify spending an extra $30,000 for red iron.
              I started looking at those when I re-read your post. Our builder is also a distributor for Texwin. I think he mentioned it would be $6000 less than red iron. So, I'm using his ~$26,500 as a reference point.

Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
              X