Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you worried about sending your kids to school this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of you complaining about the political aspect need to realize the media is the root cause of this. Sure they're owned by the political parties...but the media is deliberately misleading the public to force their agenda. They are the biggest danger to america.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      I don't buy into any BS coming from hospitals and they're out of capacity, etc. about COVID. It's already been established that they code stuff certain ways looking for insurance $$$. We also know they've lost money due to elective surgeries being shutdown. Basically, you cannot trust any number you see.

I know a handful of people that have been diagnosed with it. One adult showed mild symptoms. The others, not a trace. I'm pretty sure everyone in my family will test positive for the antigens as sick as the boys were in December and early January. I also know that just this past week some friends took their son into the ER with abdominal pain. Turns out he had a ruptured appendix but they wanted to transfer him to Dallas and treat for COVID. Stop fear mongering and move on with your life. Old people, those with pre-existing conditions, or at high risk need to be careful. The rest of us need to get back to work and tell the politicians to stop making it political. My kids, and my wife, will be in school.
      I am at the hospital, right fucking now, we are at 100% capacity. I can only speak for my health system as we get stats daily, but it is not bullshit. We also just shut down all elective surgeries that require overnight recovery, AGAIN. Why? CAUSE WE ARE FUCKING FULL!
      There is no fear mongering, cause in the end if it doesn't directly effect me or my family I don't really give a fuck, it is just the ignorance and stupidity that drives me up the fucking wall.....
      Last week in a city council meeting we had our President and Chief Medical Office go before them and give true, real life stats of what they are seeing in ours and surrounding hospitals, and how bad it really is and you still had dipshits come up with Google stats trying to talk against the experts in the room, everyone with a fucking computer is now an epidemiologist....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
        I am at the hospital, right fucking now, we are at 100% capacity. I can only speak for my health system as we get stats daily, but it is not bullshit. We also just shut down all elective surgeries that require overnight recovery, AGAIN. Why? CAUSE WE ARE FUCKING FULL!
        There is no fear mongering, cause in the end if it doesn't directly effect me or my family I don't really give a fuck, it is just the ignorance and stupidity that drives me up the fucking wall.....
        Last week in a city council meeting we had our President and Chief Medical Office go before them and give true, real life stats of what they are seeing in ours and surrounding hospitals, and how bad it really is and you still had dipshits come up with Google stats trying to talk against the experts in the room, everyone with a fucking computer is now an epidemiologist....
        I work for a health system/plan and I get the daily emails. Where I am located things are calming down quite a bit. Still not looking forward to school starting because I haven't seen a plan and we are two or three weeks out. If they offer a hybrid of small classes and home study, we will probably do that. I am not concerned about my son catching it, I am concerned about some of the people in our circle that we love catching it from him. It's disappointing that some of my friends don't see the importance in general of looking out for other people. We probably won't stay friends or the relationships will change.

As far as politics go, say what you want about the media exaggerating all of this but if presidential detail secret service agents and other people close to the president are catching this virus I want to know about it. I am watching to see what those people close to Trump do after they catch the virus. To me thats an indicator of how under control we have this thing. And until I see Trump or Biden out in a group of people shaking hands and and kissing babies, Applebee's can sell over salted food to someone else and I will keep saving money, losing weight and building bonds with my family.

Comment

All this shit is gay in a 90's way

Comment

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Go watch the video. Collin county meeting and docs are shown. They show an example of how 1 positive = 17 total cases counted via “probable.”. If you have allergies with a sneeze and headache you are a Covid probable case by DHHS / CDC definitions. So yes everyone at a hospital would be Covid positive. This is a numbers grab to make everyone afraid. It’s all being done for an election. If they can scare everyone and blame the other candidate, you will vote for them.

I’m sure Chopped Chinese commie overlords will give him more talking points though.

If these are the Collin County guidelines you can bet Dallas, Harris and Bexar counties implemented this new counting method earlier.

Chopped, I dare you to watch the entire video and give an honest reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              All of you complaining about the political aspect need to realize the media is the root cause of this. Sure they're owned by the political parties...but the media is deliberately misleading the public to force their agenda. They are the biggest danger to america.
              I agree. If journalists did their actual jobs we’d have facts and could make our own choices.

Yes it is political. I think both sides want to pin this one on the other guy. The left is screaming it’s Trumps fault and the right is blaming all the Dem mayors and governors. As usual we the people are getting fucked by both sides when it really matters. The two sides only disagree on fringe BS used to distract and steal votes.

Comment

I’ve brought up the Swine Flu before. I know that, virus-for-virus, it’s not a fair comparison on that level (swine flu was a flu strain, COVID is a novel coronavirus) however the outbreaks themselves were both global pandemics. In a one year stretch, CDC estimates approximately 275,000 hospitalizations, up to 18,000 direct deaths in the US/over half a million globally, and 60 million Americans were infected with it. What isn’t commonly discussed is how Swine Flu was almost the exact opposite of COVID in who it affected in the mortality department: swine flu liked to kill the younger generation. The Global estimate was that 80% of the death rate from Swine Flu were people under 60. This is polar opposite from COVID, in fact people under 10 years old almost seem damn near impervious to COVID. However, all you have to do is sprinkle a dash of the shit in the air and you’ll wipe out a nursing home. Just ask New York.

My issues stem from how this is being run in the media (as I’m sure many others feel the same about it). Long and short, Swine Flu was killing thousands of children and infected at least 1/5th of the US population. I remember that the news about it, which was often, was very mild in terms of how it got here and how it was being handled. I firmly believe that if either Bush or Obama or (if Hillary had won) we’d either have no COVID outbreak (that’s another topic) or the press would be extremely soft on the president, focusing on how the death rate percentage is dropping, hammering China, all the positive success stories, etc.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Measuring the success of the response by cases and death count alone is such a poor way to approach this.

I get that its hard from a medical perspective, but we will see at least 100 times as many lives rocked by the over reaction early in the pandemic. Families are being crushed because the extremely left leaning media forced these shut downs way too early and now out capacity to respond is so weak.

Comment

Tags are few but pretty good. We are all pawns in s political
                    game right now. Show others and vote for freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      I will home school them again weather it's an option through the school or not.
                      Just thought this was funny

Welp, see ya later
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Just got back from vacation in Florida tonight. No one gives a shit about it anymore.

Hung out with a flight nurse last night and his wife. He had it with zero symptoms. Hospitals in TN still empty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

My issues stem from how this is being run in the media (as I’m sure many others feel the same about it). Long and short, Swine Flu was killing thousands of children and infected at least 1/5th of the US population. I remember that the news about it, which was often, was very mild in terms of how it got here and how it was being handled. I firmly believe that if either Bush or Obama or (if Hillary had won) we’d either have no COVID outbreak (that’s another topic) or the press would be extremely soft on the president, focusing on how the death rate percentage is dropping, hammering China, all the positive success stories, etc.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-res...-pandemic.html

I agree.

Comment

It’s only large dem controlled cities where anyone is falling for this crap anymore. All the kids in Europe went back to school and no problems from it.

This is all about Nov 3rd 2020.

Comment

I tested positive last Sunday. No symptoms. No symptoms from my wife or kids either. We didn't even bother to test them. This whole thing is bullshit. Select hospitals are overrun because of geography but it is a non issue in rural areas.

ABC news last night ran a story about schools. In the "send them back to school" camp they had medical professionals speaking about science. In the "don't send them back to school" counterpoint they featured scared moms off of Facebook. That should tell you all you need to know about this load of bullshit.

They have got to try to keep this going so there won't be presidential debates or there will be debates from remote locations with canned, coached answers from Biden. That is their only goal and it is because they know Trump is going to mutilate Biden's senile old ass in a live debate.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                I tested positive last Sunday.
                                Was that via a rapid test or the test that goes to labcorp...etc..etc?

Known 1 positive via the rapid test - 0 symptoms, no one else around him tested positive (I got my son and I tested with no issues)...etc. Others I know that were around positive cases had 0 symptoms/tested negative.

I'm not saying it's all a hoax, but like others are stating I think the media is trying to dramatize it and staying away from facts. I do not think investigative journalism is a thing anymore.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X