note book vs. net book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• note book vs. net book

school me whats the difference other than a net book is smaller , my 9 year old wants a notebook computer but being that it is his first computer i dont know if i want to pony up the change for a top of the line notebook.

Netbooks are smaller and don't have cd/dvd drives. Also usually not as fast as laptops due to less power hungry processors.

Sent from my Nexus One

Comment

Oh and for a 9 year old I would go with a netbook. You won't cry when he spills something on a $300 netbook but you will when he does on a $1500 laptop. Dell has a over the top netbook called an alienware m11x. It's really nice but pricey.

Sent from my Nexus One

Comment

We bought an Asus netbook for our son last Christmas. The thing is slow as mole asses.
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

thanks for the info, i guess iam leaning towards the notebook seeing it has cd drive and such.

Comment

I ordered one of these: http://www.buy.com/prod/ibm-lenovo-t...217573743.html

Hard to beat that for $300 from what I've seen.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

earlier this year, i bought my wife this laptop

it has been a great one so far, no problems. haven't seen a deal like that pretty much anywhere else since.

Comment

Working...
              X