Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN trying to limit US gun owners rights.. wtf..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    EDIT: I'd like to point out that I don't think that would stop any of them from trying.
    I think you hit the nail on the head there. Regardless of technicalities they may just try it. Complicating the issue is the large amount of people who could not careless about gun ownership. I wonder what percentage of the American population falls in the a) anti-gun category or b) is so neutral on the point they may as well be anti-gun?

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
    On topic: within the next 100 years I can see there being another "Revolution" because people are sick of how the government is treating us and what it has become. I hope it never comes to that and but with the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised.
    There just maybe such a thing in the near/semi-near future. As far as I can tell our government is or is close to 100% corrupted and does nothing for the greater good of the country. I think a lot more people are beginning to see this and I don't think anyone looks forward to election time. There is no change for the good and there are no good candidates. Any politician that is good for the country probably gets squeezed out early or stays in lower level politics KNOWING they'd not be able to live with themselves (or be successful without playing the game) when moving up.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
      Don't forget, when we here at DFWM band together in a united cause we can accomplish almost anything. This seems like a good cause lol.

On topic: within the next 100 years I can see there being another "Revolution" because people are sick of how the government is treating us and what it has become. I hope it never comes to that and but with the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised.
      Next 100 year? I think it will end up coming WAY sooner than that. I give it 10 - 25 years with the current situation the country is in. But that is just a guess.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
      X