No announcement yet.

Senate blocks Bush tax cut extension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just a contributing factor in this problem. If you want to get down to the real root cause, you have to look into the conversations, planning and scheming of the people making decisions as to what gets spent where, how much gets spent and how much to pull from "We the People" in order to make it happen. We're talking about the law makers that are front men for the agendas of people with real power and control. We're currently printing into oblivian and the only people seeing the money are the ones who caused the problems in the first place. We assisted of course, but only because the masses are drones that get the powers' that be agendas forced down their throats. It used to be subliminally, but these days, it's outright blatant.

This is why the common citizen cannot be a politician. These people (all sides) are put into elections by design. A design that in such a way, the people pulling the strings win. I was always the one to call bullshit on thoughts like that, but the fuck if I was an idiot. All these other little "issues" that come up are just fronts so we don't focus on people raking it in. They make money off of EVERY good and bad issue. Go on... think of an issue and then find a way that government uses that to its advantage to spend the shit out of OUR money to resolve it, only to give it a temp fix, no results or just flat out make it worse. In the end, the people moving the money win.

They get us motivated behind shit like patriotism, religion, race, fear, speculation, etc. Do you people realize that the more we divide ourselves among us, the more issues arise, the more we collectively grow deeper in debt looking for resolve, thus the more separated we get from everything- spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially.

We're going to end up poor, hateful, miserable and alone; just in time to die. Congratulations.

I'm not going to lie. I fell victim to the machine's works as well. They dug into my religion and patriotism more than most (obviously). They dug into my social life through the push of "needing" certain material things. They've sent fear into my heart with the threats and economic global situation. They alo drove me to grow a set of man nuts and figure out things for myself. They aided in instilling a thought process in me that they don't want me to have. My eyes are opened and seeing shit behind the curtain of the elite.

Most of you have known me for the better part of a decade. During that time, we've had a lot happen in our world. I can think of posting my usual outgoing, non-prethought posts on this board for the world to see, as I firmly believe in letting everyone know what I know or don't know. Maybe someone will look at my posts as a resource of what to do and what not to do. I remember posting about making money in 2000 during a stock craze, buying my first home, starting a family, watching my career dig its roots in. I remember Chatting with many of you on here while watching our world under attack; sharing in comforting one another; vowing to stand together; expressing our hatred to those responsible. I remember our talks about going to war, reading your thoughts, seeing your concerns, sharing your patiotism. I remember making a decision based off my personal beliefs, my family's support, my love for our future and this country- I also remember posting on here what I was about to do. I rememmber the support I got from you; even those that didn't see eye to eye with me on many things. I remember coming on here and explaining as honestly as I could the operations going on out here, posting pictures, trying to give as much of an unbiased view of what our nation does. I remember going through a rough time politically in the mission I was a part of and found mostly support because of the faith of the people on here. We posted each other through a massivelt devistating global financial crisis, each person's story a learning lesson for another. We sat through electrions and laws being put into play.

We've all evolved as our world changes. We need to stop falling victim to their schemes. We need stop feeding the machine!

We can sit on here and bitch and moan about taxes all day. THEY love it! We're arguing among ourselves and nothing is going to change. Don't get me wrong; I love our discussions (obviosly- see post count), but without any action, what good is all this?

I want to hear some really good ideas about fixing our shit. What can we, the common guys, do to make a difference? I learned that whenever you're pointing out a problem, have some sort of solution to go with it. Or we can just rack up post counts, arguing with each other about taxes like we really make these decisions.

I'm all ears. Try me... if it's a good, potentially effective idea that I think will work for the better of the people, I'll support you anyway I can. No sense in listening to politicians.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      A lot is wrong with paying income tax on wages earned. Not a lot is wrong with reasonable capital gains taxes, estate taxes, or excise taxes. Also, more money is not the answer. If you gave the government every last dollar it needed this year, it would still spend more next year, because the whole system is geared to justify next year's budget on this year's expenditures over budget. They purposely go over budget trying to justify an increase in next year's budget. That's beside the point. The flow of capital should not be dammed up and diverted, like so much water. It may need to seek its own level like water, but from there, the similarity ends. This is where a VAT would be handy, because your earnings would be wholy yours, and you could spend them as you see fit. Instead of taxing you on what you make, you would only be taxed on what you buy, encouraging saving rather than borrowing. Would it reduce demand for cheap loans? Drastically. Oh well, poor bankers!
      A lot is wrong with estate taxes. If by parents die, why should I have to pay 55% tax on their stuff? That shut has already been taxes at least 10 times. An estate tax is pure BS.
      Detailing by Dylan
      817-494-3396
      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
        A lot is wrong with estate taxes. If by parents die, why should I have to pay 55% tax on their stuff? That shut has already been taxes at least 10 times. An estate tax is pure BS.
        I agree 100%!

Comment

we have millions in this country paying no taxes is our problem. Hands down, too many illegals.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
            we have millions in this country paying no taxes is our problem. Hands down, too many illegals.
            It's A problem, not THE problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              How about leaving the income and gains alone, as it is unconstitutional and just a flat 15% on any sales? Sales tax has the potential to get to more people than anything.
              Agree 100%, end of thread. That is the only answer.

Comment

I completely agree. The deficit in Texas equals the amount we spend on illegal immigrants.

Soory about the typing, I am posting from an itouch and sometimes it auto-corrects or messes things up.
                Detailing by Dylan
                817-494-3396
                Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                  Agree 100%, end of thread. That is the only answer.
                  A one time only tax one big purchases is also a viable option. Like buying a new car, it can only be taxed when new, same goes for a house. A flat income tax of 12%. A flat sales tax on all small purchases (under $10,000) of 15%. Ditch the federal property tax on private properties, at least. And, waalaa, economic stimulus.
                  Detailing by Dylan
                  817-494-3396
                  Meticuloustx7@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                    A one time only tax one big purchases is also a viable option. Like buying a new car, it can only be taxed when new, same goes for a house. A flat income tax of 12%. A flat sales tax on all small purchases (under $10,000) of 15%. Ditch the federal property tax on private properties, at least. And, waalaa, economic stimulus.
                    Man, you're just not listening. You must work for the IRS. Do you understand anything about the word, "unconstitutional?"

Comment

Working...
                    X