Eugenics: Evolution's Controbution to Mankind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eugenics: Evolution's Controbution to Mankind

This is an great article about what Evolution did for us in the 1920s... and 30s... and 40s...

In Lynchburg, Virginia, USA, eugenics laws passed by eugenicists, inspired by Darwin

The US was sterilizing people back then in order to advance the evolution of the human race. They were sterilizing people deemed as "unfit" which would take their genes out of the gene pool. The idea was started by Darwin's cousin Sir Francis Galton. The US quickly picked up on it and began sterilization (aka - Eugenics). Hitler praised us for our legislation of Eugenics... then proceeded to slaughter Jews wholesale.

Did you know that Hitler shipped the Jews over to America's East Coast and ran them all the way up the coast to different cities saying, "Please take these Jews or we'll kill them. We just want them out of our country so we can make room for more evolved races." None of our cities would take these Jews. No country would... except Sweden. Sweden finally took them. Progressives were running the country at the time (go figure) and Hillery Clinton said a year or so ago that she and the Democrats were Progressives and she wanted to bring back the 1920s Progressivism. LOL I was like... wow, did she really just say that? If people only knew what they did back then. I'm sure she didn't mean the Eugenics (at least I hope not), but apparently she meant Great Depression, because that's what's happened as we've spent our way out of debt. lol Conservatives are to blame for that too. Everyone is... bunch of political idiots...

Anyway, just thought this was an interesting article some might like to read. The US's embracing of Evolution is indirectly responsible for Hitler's little Jew-ca-pade in the gas chambers. I wish we had taken in those Jews.

So, doesn't it make you happy to know what Evolution has done for you? lol

Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an great article about what Evolution did for us in the 1920s... and 30s... and 40s...

In Lynchburg, Virginia, USA, eugenics laws passed by eugenicists, inspired by Darwin

The US was sterilizing people back then in order to advance the evolution of the human race. They were sterilizing people deemed as "unfit" which would take their genes out of the gene pool. The idea was started by Darwin's cousin Sir Francis Galton. The US quickly picked up on it and began sterilization (aka - Eugenics). Hitler praised us for our legislation of Eugenics... then proceeded to slaughter Jews wholesale.

Did you know that Hitler shipped the Jews over to America's East Coast and ran them all the way up the coast to different cities saying, "Please take these Jews or we'll kill them. We just want them out of our country so we can make room for more evolved races." None of our cities would take these Jews. No country would... except Sweden. Sweden finally took them. Progressives were running the country at the time (go figure) and Hillery Clinton said a year or so ago that she and the Democrats were Progressives and she wanted to bring back the 1920s Progressivism. LOL I was like... wow, did she really just say that? If people only knew what they did back then. I'm sure she didn't mean the Eugenics (at least I hope not), but apparently she meant Great Depression, because that's what's happened as we've spent our way out of debt. lol Conservatives are to blame for that too. Everyone is... bunch of political idiots...

Anyway, just thought this was an interesting article some might like to read. The US's embracing of Evolution is indirectly responsible for Hitler's little Jew-ca-pade in the gas chambers. I wish we had taken in those Jews.

So, doesn't it make you happy to know what Evolution has done for you? lol
      Manifest Destiny.../thread

EDIT: You're also spreading lies. Jews fled Germany out of fear of Hitlers nazis and were turned away by multiple western countries, including America due to immigration laws. Hitler didn't send them away. He was already loading up his concentration camps when the jews started fleeing. Why do you think they fled?

Many German and Austrian Jews now attempted to flee Hitler's Reich. However, most Western countries maintained strict immigration quotas and showed little interest in receiving large numbers of Jewish refugees. This was exemplified by the plight of the St. Louis, a ship crowded with 930 Jews that was turned away by Cuba, the United States and other countries and returned back to Europe, soon to be under Hitler's control.
      Last edited by jdgregory84; 12-08-2010, 07:33 PM.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Attempting to blame evolutionists, simply by their embracing of Darwin's theory, for mass extermination of Jews by Hitler is ludicrous. The Holocaust was a result of hegemony on steroids, preached and practiced by madmen. Nothing more or less.

Way to go BrianC, you've just surpassed all attempts at attention whoring by others in this forum by starting this pathetic thread.

Comment

This latest diatribe would be like me blaming all of Christianity for the Crusades. Or the Salem Witch Trials. Or the Westboro Baptists. Or BrianC.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Manifest Destiny.../thread

EDIT: You're also spreading lies. Jews fled Germany out of fear of Hitlers nazis and were turned away by multiple western countries, including America due to immigration laws. Hitler didn't send them away. He was already loading up his concentration camps when the jews started fleeing. Why do you think they fled?

http://www.historyplace.com/worldhis.../holocaust.htm
            Different history books tell it different ways. For every one you show me with your version of the story, I can find you another history book telling it with my version of the story.

Hitler is quoted as saying that he would put the Jews on a luxury ship and ship them to America if we would take them. It is possible you are correct about us using the excuse of immigration quotas as the reason for not taking them.

Either way,the aritcle is accurate as to what happened in America and how Hitler praised us for it. I don't know how this is stupid, though.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Attempting to blame evolutionists, simply by their embracing of Darwin's theory, for mass extermination of Jews by Hitler is ludicrous. The Holocaust was a result of hegemony on steroids, preached and practiced by madmen. Nothing more or less.

Way to go BrianC, you've just surpassed all attempts at attention whoring by others in this forum by starting this pathetic thread.
              Actually, if you would read the article, you'd see that one of Darwin's cousins started this movement because of Evolution. Darwin's book was titled: On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life. Yes, Darwin discussed Eugenics in his book.

Also, Hitler had a list of the most evolved and the least evolved races. Jews and blacks were at the bottom of the list, which is why they were the races most hunted and killed. Hitler was trying to make a "master race", the most evolved race according to evolutionism. Therefore, yes, evolutionism was the start of Eugenics and eventually WWII. If you don't understand that, I cannot fix stupid. And that being the case, maybe you should follow your Evolutionism and sterilize yourself to remove your stupidity from the gene pool. LOL Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                This latest diatribe would be like me blaming all of Christianity for the Crusades. Or the Salem Witch Trials. Or the Westboro Baptists. Or BrianC.
                All of Christianity was to blame for the Crusades, though Christianity was 100% corrupted at the time by Catholicism and the Holy Roman Empire. The idiot Christians were to blame for the Salem Witch Trials. The Protestants were still recovering from their Catholic roots and they had a lot of ridiculous practices they'd brought over from Catholicism. The Anabaptists corrected that and told the other denominations (mainly Calvinist denominations) that it was not right to persecute people. If it weren't for the Anabaptists, Atheists such as yourself would be persecuted today for not believing in God. The Calvinists were a pretty cruel bunch back in those days. They figured that since God picks people to be saved, those not chosen were as good as dead anyway. Calvin wrote a very large book detailing MANY different ways to kill a non-believer or heretic. Which means you have Anabaptists to thank for you not being martyred for not believing in God. The Anabaptists were martyred by the Calvinists for being heretical in their beliefs, and they believed in God. Imagine what they'd do to you for not believing in God. lol

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                  Explain to me just why this is stupid? It's a history lesson, and there is no inaccurate information in the article.

Comment

Explain to me why you lied in the granite halos thread, and I'll consider explaining your stupidity to you.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by MOSFET View Post
                      Explain to me why you lied in the granite halos thread, and I'll consider explaining your stupidity to you.
                      How did I lie in that thread?

Comment

Read my post in said thread you nitwit.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Yeah, I just did and corrected my mistake. Now why is this thread here stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
                            Explain to me just why this is stupid? It's a history lesson, and there is no inaccurate information in the article.
                            Are you sure about this? You've been wrong before. Would you care to reevaluate your position?
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BrianC View Post
                              Different history books tell it different ways. For every one you show me with your version of the story, I can find you another history book telling it with my version of the story.

Hitler is quoted as saying that he would put the Jews on a luxury ship and ship them to America if we would take them. It is possible you are correct about us using the excuse of immigration quotas as the reason for not taking them.

Either way,the aritcle is accurate as to what happened in America and how Hitler praised us for it. I don't know how this is stupid, though.
                              Wow........simply amazing. "Different history books tell it different ways." Possibly Nazi history books. History is history, it's not like the bible, having many versions, leaving it's translation up to the reader.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X