No announcement yet.

Badass 10/22 fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's bad ass. I've always wanted to craft up a mount for 2 10/22s equip'd with a trigger crank..

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      $8500 usually just for the trigger pack. More depending if you get a tricked out gun etc with it.
      Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
      Oh hell yeah!

Fun for the whole family, for only pennies.

David
      That's a lotta pennies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

David

If John C. is at the river and brings the toy, he'll let you have fun with it.

Comment

.22 tracers are fun even without the full auto, shame they're so dang expensive comparatively.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
            .22 tracers are fun even without the full auto, shame they're so dang expensive comparatively.
            Unfortunately it's because manufacturing tracers is quite difficult and time intensive. I've seriously considered making tracers, and I'm familiar with the process, but even still it's very expensive to begin.
            Last edited by CJ; 01-12-2011, 06:02 PM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
              That's bad ass. I've always wanted to craft up a mount for 2 10/22s equip'd with a trigger crank..
              How about this

Comment

My friend that has the .50 MaDuece has one of those. It's a bitch to keep running.

Comment

Working...
                X