Proper way to sell a fire arm..paper trail wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper way to sell a fire arm..paper trail wise

What is necessary to do. With all of these lowers and other guns going EVERYwhere these days. What is the legal way to do this.

1. hand over
    2. collect cash

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If the sale is face to face and you're selling, you can ask for as much or as little info as you want. Texas laws for face to face gun sales do not require anything. Simple as I give you the cash, you give me the lower, and you don't know anything else about me or who I am. It's your option if you want to sell to someone with a CHL or if you want to see a DL, hell, you can have them sign a bill of sale. It's completely up to you. If you're selling it online or out of state you then have to ship it through a FFL.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        1. collect cash
        2. hand over
        god bless.
        Fixed
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Fixed
          same time nigga, i dont know you!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            same time nigga, i dont know you!

god bless.
            during the last ban private firearm transfers i guess were "illegal" also?

Comment

Just thinking if some sort of registration thing does get passed. How would you prove what you have or do not have?

Comment

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                Just thinking if some sort of registration thing does get passed. How would you prove what you have or do not have?
                interesting thought, huh?

There are two in my collection that I bought, the rest were gifts or hand me downs. So on paper, Ive only got two of the 4 that I "bought" left, since two have been sold.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Registration? Officer I lost all my guns at the bottom of the lake in a tragic boating accident. I think some of the guys from this board were there too.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                  -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

during the last ban private firearm transfers i guess were "illegal" also?
                    No
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Cosmoline, plastic storage bags, PVC pipe, 4 feet under my backyard.

Comment

Working...
                      X