Jeff Dowdle (FFL) is now an SOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff Dowdle (FFL) is now an SOT

So, if you have any Class 3 NFA items you need transferred, his fees are $50. Good news if you're in the metroplex!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

That guy is awesome. I finally got a chance to pick mine up, and it literally took 5 minutes, in and out. Great guy, and I'll definitely be going back to him the next time I need a transfer.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Info?

Comment

Right on! Cause it is not bad enough that I stopped at Jeff's house first before going home last trip home, NOW I can find some NFA to buy and repeat the process.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
          Info?
          We provide the lowest price FFL transfers in Dallas, Plano, Mckinney, Rockwall, Rowlett, Wylie, Allen and all surrounding areas. It is the most convenient transfer process you will find. We also can ship your firearms that you have sold online.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Awesome! I have used Jeff before the GB and will continue to use him.

Comment

Jeff is the best FFL in the DFW area by far!

Comment

Thanks guys, you are making me blush.

Comment

Anything instock and prices?

Comment

I don't have any stock, I'm just doing transfers for now. But, I will probably start stocking some suppressors in the future.

Comment

Working...
                    X