Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN trying to limit US gun owners rights.. wtf..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
    Check snopes.com on this one.
    Can't find anything on it... but then again i've never really searched for anything on there.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

psssst...................it's Forbes
      sigpic

Comment

Damn web page keeps freezing right as I get to the details....
        Originally posted by Sean88gt
        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
        Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Snopes has this, which is over a year old. It talks about how it is "proposed". http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
          Just because it hasn't been enacted, doesn't mean that a lot of work hasn't been going on behind closed doors. The anti-gun people are feverishly trying to find a work-around for these pesky laws and that darned constitution we have. To believe otherwise is foolish.
          From the top of page 2 of the story that CJ posted: "Have no doubt that this plan is very real, with strong Obama administration support. In January 2010 the U.S. joined 152 other countries in endorsing a U.N. Arms Treaty Resolution that will establish a 2012 conference to draft a blueprint for enactment. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has pledged to push for Senate ratification."
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Snopes has this, which is over a year old. It talks about how it is "proposed". http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp
            Just because it hasn't been enacted, doesn't mean that a lot of work hasn't been going on behind closed doors. The anti-gun people are feverishly trying to find a work-around for these pesky laws and that darned constitution we have. To believe otherwise is foolish.
            From the top of page 2 of the story that CJ posted: "Have no doubt that this plan is very real, with strong Obama administration support. In January 2010 the U.S. joined 152 other countries in endorsing a U.N. Arms Treaty Resolution that will establish a 2012 conference to draft a blueprint for enactment. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has pledged to push for Senate ratification."

Common sense owns him
            sigpic

Comment

I just cannot fathom how in the WORLD the UNITED NATIONS of all the teethless worthless organizations has any involvement in our rights as citizens, it's beyond ridiculous.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_cj View Post
                i just cannot fathom how in the world the united nations of all the teethless worthless organizations has any involvement in our rights as citizens, it's beyond ridiculous.
                nwo?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  I just cannot fathom how in the WORLD the UNITED NATIONS of all the teethless worthless organizations has any involvement in our rights as citizens, it's beyond ridiculous.
                  They don't, your rights as given by the US Constitution are guaranteed. Anyone in our government that attempts to take those rights away needs to be tried for treason and if anyone outside of the United States tries to take them away they should be considered as an enemy.

As long as I have ammunition and a pulse I won't give up my guns and I have a feeling most Americans feel the same way.

Comment

they also want to give trees human rights...who cares. Their shit doesnt trump our laws.

Comment

No thanks, I'll keep mine.

Comment

Lets see what kind of coalition they can put togehter to come and get them.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          they also want to give trees human rights...who cares. Their shit doesnt trump our laws.
                          When the Senate ratifies a treaty it becomes our laws with out anything else being done and it is perfectly legal.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Come get them.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              When the Senate ratifies a treaty it becomes our laws with out anything else being done and it is perfectly legal.
                              Incorrect. The US Constitution supersedes international treaties. Without an amendment to repeal the 2nd Amendment, any UN treaty signed where we said we'd take guns away would be invalid. Remember that a vote for ratification is different than a drafted amendment. We could sign a treaty saying we were going to make dog ownership illegal, and if there was an amendment concerning the right to own dogs in effect before it, it would supersede the treaty.

EDIT: I'd like to point out that I don't think that would stop any of them from trying.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Don't forget, when we here at DFWM band together in a united cause we can accomplish almost anything. This seems like a good cause lol.

On topic: within the next 100 years I can see there being another "Revolution" because people are sick of how the government is treating us and what it has become. I hope it never comes to that and but with the way things are going I wouldn't be surprised.
                                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                                X