X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a John Edwards fan...

...but this right here is ridiculous:
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Expect the Freedom Riders or whatever they are called to set up shop right in front of them, blocking their access/view to the cemetery.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Expect the Freedom Riders or whatever they are called to set up shop right in front of them, blocking their access/view to the cemetery.
      Fuckin' A.

Comment

Fuck westboro.

I heard the last couple of attempts by them were thwarted by the locals. People found out where they were going to protest when they filed for the permit, and then everyone showed up to take over the area. It has worked at least twice so far.

The funny one was when westboro got back to their van after protesting to find all 4 tires slashed.

Comment

Someone needs to kill those fuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            Someone needs to kill those fuckers.
            DFWmustangs ZRT to the rescue?

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              I'm not a John Edwards fan...
              I'm pretty sure Elizabeth Edwards isn't a fan of his either. You know, since he cheated on her while she was in the process of dying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                I'm pretty sure Elizabeth Edwards isn't a fan of his either. You know, since he cheated on her while she was in the process of dying.
                Valid. Just thought I'd clarify.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  The funny one was when westboro got back to their van after protesting to find all 4 tires slashed.
                  Best one I've heard yet, they were protesting a soldier's funeral at a very busy intersection in Houston. Several carloads of people loaded up cups full of urine, and ket making the block, throwing full cups of urine on the protesters every time they passed.

And that was straight from the mouth of Phelps' daughter in a radio interview. Rancid fucking cunt. I understand this is the land of the free, free speech, etc. But you don't use a fucking funeral as a platform to shout your shitty ideas to the whole wide world.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                  X