96 GT update pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me want to hang on to mine instead of selling it come tax season

Last edited by SEB; 03-18-2014, 02:33 PM.
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Glad to know there is still some SN95 love around here.

Comment

i wish i was smart enough to post pics of mine.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i wish i was smart enough to post pics of mine.

god bless.
          lol
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            haha, I still have them if you want them, they are red now though.

Scott MC, I'll be doing that rear end treatment for sure. Minus the 94/95 lights. That looks so damn good.

talisman, I have the side skirts, just haven't got around to straightening the rails they attach too. Previous owner did a little off-roading and the bottom of the car isn't exactly smooth. It also looks a little tall because of the 40 series tires. I wanted to do a 35 series for the looks, but I drive 35 miles one way to work, and a little taller sidewall doesn't hurt. I guess I'm getting too old.

I sold the car back in 07. Who knows where it is now, wouldn't mind having it back but it is probably toast now.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
              haha, I still have them if you want them, they are red now though.

Scott MC, I'll be doing that rear end treatment for sure. Minus the 94/95 lights. That looks so damn good.

talisman, I have the side skirts, just haven't got around to straightening the rails they attach too. Previous owner did a little off-roading and the bottom of the car isn't exactly smooth. It also looks a little tall because of the 40 series tires. I wanted to do a 35 series for the looks, but I drive 35 miles one way to work, and a little taller sidewall doesn't hurt. I guess I'm getting too old.
              More tire is more better.

Comment

Sold my 94 a month ago and already miss it.
                2001 Ford Lightning Silver
                1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
                1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

Originally posted by Spector93 View Post
                  Sold my 94 a month ago and already miss it.
                  white stangs with black wheels are fucking nice!!!!
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I don't know what it is about the OP's car, but it just looks slick.

It doesn't scream "MUSTANG" like every other Mustang does.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                      I don't know what it is about the OP's car, but it just looks slick.

It doesn't scream "MUSTANG" like every other Mustang does.
                      Agreed. I think it's the lack of the same wheel that we've seen on every mustang, the lack of the spoiler, the lack of a stupid hood (see above), and the lack of really ugly tailpipes popping out the back.

Comment

The deleted side scoop is nice as well. Just clean lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          The deleted side scoop is nice as well. Just clean lines.
                          Hadn't noticed that. That does clean up the profile a lot.

Goddamn I like this car!

Comment

Badges gone as well. It just looks really damn slick. Thinking I may have to get another sn95 (after I swore off of them). Dammit...plunge the needle pusher man.

Comment

My 95 Cobra.

Comment

Man you cleaned that car up nicely. I like that it doesn't have the rocker mouldings, it thins the car out considerably. Then no wing... no side scoops... no funky shit anywhere. It is sharp!

When I see that car, I think 'finally, someone did one right.' I just wish you'd finish it.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X