Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell is going on with Form 3's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    The whole dept needs o be abolished. Brings these guns down to $500
    I'm no longer in favor of this.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I fully am. Drop that shit in the shredder. And allow everything an manufacturing everything.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Lol, but think about all the OTHER machine guns you could get.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I fully am. Drop that shit in the shredder. And allow everything an manufacturing everything.
          As long as I get to file depreciating losses on my taxes.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
            Lol, but think about all the OTHER machine guns you could get.
            No kidding. Everything could be had for cheap.

Comment

No kidding. Everything could be had for cheap.
              There would be a lot of folks holding some really huge losses on paper. Those that bought "investments" would watch them crash faster than anything.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                There would be a lot of folks holding some really huge losses on paper. Those that bought "investments" would watch them crash faster than anything.
                As long as you could write them off on your taxes as a loss they would probably wouldn't care. I personally would gladly take the hit if it meant I could form 1 everything I have into an MG.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  As long as you could write them off on your taxes as a loss they would probably wouldn't care. I personally would gladly take the hit if it meant I could form 1 everything I have into an MG.
                  Yup. I so don't give a fuck if they hit the whole thing. I'll take the six figure hit and treat them like worse whores than they are now.

Comment

The whole dept needs o be abolished. Brings these guns down to $500
                    FN would find a way to make SCAR's somehow more expensive.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      This is getting ridiculous and there doesn't seem to be a solution in sight.
                      Lawsuit. As for writing senators, wasting time and paper.

Comment

Originally posted by phaux View Post
                        Lawsuit. As for writing senators, wasting time and paper.
                        Last time I wrote my representative I had a hand signed apology letter from the director of the ATF. And that letter writing campaign precipitated the hiring of the temps which reduced time.

Comment

I'm sure thousands of ppl have written about wait times, it's still 6-8 moths and will continue to be. Until it's highly publicized or cost them an embarrassing amount of money, they're going to keep holding down the NFA people. Back in the day it was a $200 tax to derail ppl from wanting NFA items, which worked for a while, now that $200 isn't much, it's a ridiculous wait and tons of rejections to deter ppl. The number one reason I hear from ppl not going NFA is the wait times. They don't want the gen populace to have NFA items, and it works. What it's going to take, and always does when our rights are involved, is someone, or a group, with 'fuk u money' to take a stand and gamble it all for the better of our populace. All there is to it.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                            FN would find a way to make SCAR's somehow more expensive.
                            Possibly, but then theyre just squandering themselves out of a market.

Comment

Possibly, but then theyre just squandering themselves out of a market.
                              Meh. I hear they just can't get caught selling a gun to civilians for less than they charge the government. That's a shame.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Congress are the ones that set the date of 6 months to ATF for form 1s & 4s
                                they dont care about us or the money that we tie up.

Comment

Working...
                                X