1310 The Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    How does Sturm not get beaten down by Dan's constant pessimistic outlook on just about everything?
    I don't know. Dan also likes to hijack segments. lol
    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      I don't know. Dan also likes to hijack segments. lol
      Yup

There really isn't much I find funny about him. I get he usually has the opposite point of view to Sturm and they try to go back and forth, but COME ON. He won't actually start believing in a team until they actually do something.

Comment

Yup

There really isn't much I find funny about him. I get he usually has the opposite point of view to Sturm and they try to go back and forth, but COME ON. He won't actually start believing in a team until they actually do something.
        I'm a big dan fan. Can't really say why though. He is just a funny dude. Bob is my leader though.

Edit: Dan is pretty good about keeping the sports content down to 70%. Without Dan there is too much sports.
        2012 GT500

Comment

What's your favorite show?
          2012 GT500

Comment

I think it fluctuates with my mood, but generally its in this order:

The musers
            Hardline
            Norm
            BAD

Now, I think the shows I enjoy the most are Norm before and after a Cowboys game.

Comment

I think it fluctuates with my mood, but generally its in this order:

The musers
              Hardline
              Norm
              BAD

Now, I think the shows I enjoy the most are Norm before and after a Cowboys game.
              Musers and bad are tops for me. I really wish the musers weren't on so damn early, but I'm always in for gordos corner and the last segment. I was listening the norm and donovan, but that show is still too sports heavy for me. I listen from 8:40-6 everyday, so sometimes you get overloaded with the same sports stuff. I'll usually pop on the shake joint I missed in place on norm and d or music.

I'd say my favorite shows are bad radio on the dallas stars trip.
              2012 GT500

Comment

My taste does tend to be for more sports radio with entertainment peppered in. When I am in a bad mood I want nothing but sports facts and sports opinions it seems.

Comment

2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                  2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

"Thanks buddy"
                    2012 GT500

Comment

BAD
                      Musers
                      Hardline
                      Norm and Donnie
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

'preciate ya pal

Comment

I really don't think L4G is one of the staff. I think he's either somebody's friend (like Dan's maybe) or just a listener with a good bit.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            I really don't think L4G is one of the staff. I think he's either somebody's friend (like Dan's maybe) or just a listener with a good bit.
                            They all swear he's just a dude and they don't know him, but whatever, it's a great bit.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I love them all but I laugh the most to BaD radio. Heck I even listen to Jake and TC's podcast "It's just banter"

Comment

Originally posted by rjdcobra View Post
                                i love them all but i laugh the most to bad radio. Heck i even listen to jake and tc's podcast "it's just banter"
                                ijb?????
                                2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                                X