Clear All

• Yeeshhh ..should of saved up for a nose job, that thing is a potato picker

Comment

• God never gives anyone everything.

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/female-te...194552107.html

U.S.

Female teacher arrested for allegedly having sex with student in car

Mythili Sampathkumar,The Independent 19 hours ago .

 Reactions
         Like
         Reblog on Tumblr
         Share
         Tweet
         Email

Loryn Barclay, a substitute teacher in the Monett school district in Missouri, has been arrested and charged for allegedly having sex with a 17-year-old male student: Monett Police Department

A female substitute teacher has been arrested and charged with alleged sexual contact with a 17-year-old student in Missouri.

Loryn Barclay, 24, has been charged with purportedly having sex with the student in his car and at his home on numerous occasions between November 2016 and January 2017.

She has been charged with six counts of alleged sexual contact in two Missouri counties, according to The Monett Times newspaper.

A local police officer who also serves at the school, Jay Jastal, was tipped off about the possible relationship.

Mr Jastal said Ms Barclay reportedly told him she was in fact involved in an "inappropriate relationship". He said he does not believe at this time that any other students were involved with the teacher.

"When we became aware of potential involvement with a student, we followed all procedures by informing the Children's Division," Superintendent of the Monett school district Brad Hanson told the newspaper.

"We had a conversation with her and she was not employed from then on. We learned about it the day of her exit as an employee. We dealt with it swiftly," he said.

The county prosecutor pressed charges against Ms Barclay and was released on $25,000 bail for the Lawrence County charges. She is yet to be arrested in Barry County and has a $10,000 bail for those charges.

Ms Barclay is due in court on 24 July in Lawrence County.

Comment

• shes cute too .. crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            She's facing prison time too (~5 years I think I read). It is a criminal offense.

Edit: Ooof.. This is a 'bad angle' for sure:

[IM]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCNcPx4XkAA1-56.jpg[/IMG]
            That's the same chick? She looks thirty years older?

Comment

• The lists continues to grow.

Teacher has sex with student for his 16th birthday.

A former Nebraska teacher has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for having sex with a student on his 16th birthday. Emily Lofing, 27, was charged with debauching a minor as the boy was 16 years old, the age of consent in Nebraska. The married former teacher was working in Weeping Water at the time of the offence.

"A former Nebraska teacher has been sentenced to 90 days in jail for having sex with a student on his 16th birthday.

Emily Lofing, 27, was charged with debauching a minor as the boy was 16 years old, the age of consent in Nebraska. Lofing did not contest the charge, WOWT reports.

The married former teacher was working in Weeping Water at the time of the offence. She is alleged to have met up with the teenager to have sex in July 2016.

Her lawyer, Desirae Solomon, claimed she had suffered a “mental breakdown” and pleaded with the judge to consider Lofing’s stress from work and family history of depression as contributing factors to her behaviour.

Ms Solomon said Lofing had been leading a “double life” and “people who have known her for her whole entire life were shocked at this type of behaviour,” KWBE reports.

Deputy Otoe County Attorney John Palmtag requested that Lofing be given 180 days in jail and the maximum fine to send a strong message that “we won’t tolerate predatory acts among students”.
              Judge John Steinheider drew attention to the timing of the offence, and told Lofing in court: “This alleged indiscretion, I’ll say, took place on the victim’s 16th birthday.

“You were less than 24 hours away from a felony here.”

Lofing has been sentenced to 90 days in jail, which could be reduced to 53 days for good behaviour, two years’ probation, 240 hours' community service and a $1,000 (£767) fine for contributing to the delinquency of a child.

She has resigned from her job at Nebraska City Middle School and surrendered her state teaching certificate."

Comment

• Most of these teachers are mid 20s hotties. I dont get it, dudes would be lining up to tap that, better than a kid could...must be a power trip thing...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                  Most of these teachers are mid 20s hotties. I dont get it, dudes would be lining up to tap that, better than a kid could...must be a power trip thing...
                  It sounds like you do not know many young, hot and single teachers. They are also fucking the dudes that are lining up to hit it along with the jail bait. They are equipped with holes that can never be filled.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    It sounds like you do not know many young, hot and single teachers. They are also fucking the dudes that are lining up to hit it along with the jail bait. They are equipped with holes that can never be filled.
                    Apparently not and apparently I need to get to know some!

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      Probably right...I've only heard of a few stories about some of the teachers where I work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        Apparently not and apparently I need to get to know some!
                        Damn right you do. A lopsided amount of the women I have met from fetlife have been school teachers. The younger the kids they teach the more freak they have in them.

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                        Probably right...I've only heard of a few stories about some of the teachers where I work.
                        Are you a teacher? Being single and a teacher will get you more quality pussy then being a DJ at a titty bar if you have good game.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• IT. I could visit the campuses regularly if I wanted but I have no game.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            IT. I could visit the campuses regularly if I wanted but I have no game.
                            Just practice on bar flies.

Comment

• Just more proof, some women are crazies.....

Teacher convicted of having sex with her student suing teenage boy for defamation.
                              A 36-year-old teacher convicted of having sex with a person under the legal age of consent in California is suing the student she slept with for defamation. Tara Stumph, who is currently serving a 180 day sentence for having sex with a 16-year-old student, says that statements made by the young man hurt her reputation and her career. Stumph was named alongside her former employer, the Lucia Mar School District, in the lawsuit brought against her by her victim’s family.

Comment

Working...
                              X