Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have any experienced lathe guys on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have any experienced lathe guys on the board?

I'm looking to purchase a lathe, and I've run across a few that look good to me, but honestly I do not know enough about them to feel confident. I need someone to take a look at them and tell me what I should look for, if I'm missing any tooling, and or anything pertinent to the brand/model.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

YO!

Are you turning metal or wood? I can help you with wood.

Comment

Yeah, I run one near daily at work and have my own at home. I've helped scout used machines for people as well. Where are they?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        Yeah, I run one near daily at work and have my own at home. I've helped scout used machines for people as well. Where are they?
        pm
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Was about to mention you.

Couple of big ones on craigslist right now.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

40 years with metal, recently retired Let me know what you want to do ?

Got one at the house tooled up.

Comment

Working...
            X