Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks gents

Comment

I actually own one of the high dollar Logitech speaker systems, the G51, cost something like $500 or $600, at the time it was their top of the line. They're not bad but the Klipsch speakers were cleaner and just sounded more full
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Well shit, we'll see how these sound as they're out for delivery. If I'm not pleased, I'll send em back for the Klipsch.

Comment

Update:I'm beyond impressed with this Logitech set. I can't speak to them vs the Klipsch, but hory sheet they sound amazing.

I have my old ones if anyone needs some decent speakers for their pc. By old, I mean circa 2000, but they sound incredible for their age. Free to whomever wants em.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
            Update:I'm beyond impressed with this Logitech set. I can't speak to them vs the Klipsch, but hory sheet they sound amazing.

I have my old ones if anyone needs some decent speakers for their pc. By old, I mean circa 2000, but they sound incredible for their age. Free to whomever wants em.
            Which set did you get?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Which set did you get?

Comment

I see a lot of refurbished sets, is yours new? Is that AD from Amazon new?
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yes sir, brand new.

Comment

I see a lot of refurbished sets, is yours new? Is that AD from Amazon new?
                    And they're $20 less than i paid on Fri.

Comment

I may have to upgrade. I'm still running JBL Encounter 2.1 from light years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        Update:I'm beyond impressed with this Logitech set, but hory sheet they sound amazing.
                        Damn, these things sound bad ass...

Comment

Damn, these things sound bad ass...
                          Agreed man, they're impressive.

Comment

I know it’s an old thread, and these are more than $100, but if you want exceptional sound quality from a set of computer speakers, check out the Corsair SP2500. It’s a superb setup. The only thing I can say negative about them is that the sub is kinda bulky, but that doesn’t really bother me much.

I also have Logitech Z623 setup in the wife’s office, and have been happy with them. The Corsair setup is next level, though.

Comment

Working...
                            X