El Camino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Camino

No thread about the upcoming sequel to Breaking Bad? Trailer looks pretty good. I wish it was a series and not so much a movie. I hope they spin off a few more characters like they did with Saul, maybe Ermentrout in his prior life?

Eh, I was a fan of the show, I've watched Better Call Saul and I'll probably watch this too...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Netflix will find a way to fuck it up

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        Netflix will find a way to fuck it up
        It’s not Exclusive to Netflix, they get first rights to show then they are putting it in the theaters

Comment

Watched it last night. Meh...

Comment

I liked it.. the Wild West shootout was great!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

I liked it but it felt rushed towards the end

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                Watched it last night. Meh...
                I thought it was decent, but it left me wanting more. But, really, that applies to Breaking Bad and BCS as well, so it's consistent.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It was OK, but the story needing tweaking. The Todd storyline shouldn't have been there. First off, the actor got too fat and it ruined the illusion. Second off, we already knew the character was an asshole man child, so we didn't need more character development. Third off, he's dead, so we know exactly how that story is going to end.

Have one flashback to establish the money, then leave it alone. Once that crap concluded, it was a decent movie.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I thought it was decent, but it left me wanting more. But, really, that applies to Breaking Bad and BCS as well, so it's consistent.
                    Agreed. I thought theatrically it was good, but within the 2 hour window the story was short with mostly flashbacks. Could have easily been a spinoff series. Left some things unanswered.

Comment

Working...
                    X