• Comment

• Holy fuck

Comment

• What is love

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE1oYiU-MXM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVwlMVYqMu4[/ame]

Comment

• Damn, those dudes are crazy, I would have unloaded at tree ascending stage.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Damn, those dudes are crazy, I would have unloaded at tree ascending stage.
              Amen! good lord that was scary
              2012 GT500

Comment

• 2-stroke MX bike at skatepark

Comment

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      lol that was absolutely stupid. If a moose that is 20x your weight is 10 feet from you and you have a bow, it's time to play it smart and not piss him off. I can't believe he did that.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Great time for a 700gr .50 huh?

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post

Great time for a 700gr .50 huh?

David
                          In the face, out the butt.

Comment

• Comment

• move over Herby that bug is f****** jacked!
                              Looks like Cummins power(?)

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X