Judge orders that $1 million be returned to dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    I can also say I planned to build my own space shuttle......

Are you really that gullible?????

Gullible? Probably not. We're just all surprised you haven't found a way to work the possibility that in some pan-dimensional future, the building of a space shuttle could have conclusively solved this case in favor of the PD. Of course the thread is young. I have faith in you to put the space shuttle theory into the end zone, providing you get called off the bench, of course.

Comment

Oh, I should get over it? Really?
      Yes, really.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
      It's not that I care,

Clearly you do care, or you wouldn't bring it up all the time. Once again, nobody else cares.

it is just that you really seem to get drove up on threads of this topic, so it must hit home.

The topic of cops overstepping their bounds? It's a big problem, and it's also an issue of you talking out of your ass and blindly supporting the actions of officers who, in many cases, are far worse than those they arrest.

And I'm not judging, just watching your reaction(s).
      There it is. You think you are some great puppet master, and this is as laughable as your ego.

Uh, hey there Einstein, I don't have to prove shit.
      And therein lies the problem.

In all of these cases you tend to transform me from an observer to a participant. Why is that Brent?
      Do you think it possibly has anything to do with the fact that you plant yourself right in the middle of the situation by making up far fetched scenarios, that never happened? Because I know for a fact that's the case.

I have a pay stub to prove I'm not. See how that works????

Prove your cocained laced cash in your wallet came from a pay check, and not drug dealing on the side.

You hate me and you don't even know why.

I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. I wouldn't be upset if you choked to death on your boyfriend's cock next time you blow him, but I don't hate you. As for me not liking you, I know exactly why. I've publicly stated why multiple times. And the vocal majority of this website agrees with me. Yet, I've not once ever seen anyone take up for you. I bet if a mod looked, all these PMs you claim to get are a complete and utter lie. Delusional world you live in, sport.

It's not like I care. I find it funny you expend so much time and energy to try to insult me, but it's all your puny ass can do.
      I don't try to do anything. I just do. And I succeed at everything I do. Obviously you do care. You're a pathetic 45+ year old man that wants to fight... Over things I say on the internet... Oh you care. A lot, aparrently.

I was in "Who's who" in high school, finished in the top 3 of my Cryptologic Technician class, and had a chance to go to med school. But, in your opinion, I don't have the intelligence to make a decent salary doing anything else?
      LMFAO! Are you going to bring up your high school football career again? Will you? You went to school in Ennis. I'm pretty sure anyone with all of their teeth was "Who's who"

That's it, you don't have any self worth so you take pot shots at others! Brilliant!
      I don't know what website you've been on for the last decade, but you clearly aren't good at picking up on anything. My self worth is anything but lacking.

[quote=03trubluGT;1115514Everyone has a right to due process under the law. If you don't like it, too bad. [/QUOTE]

Sure they do. But a crime was not committed. Nor was there any evidence of a crime. Just another wild hypothetical scenario. You know, your favorite pass time.

Please don't try to convince others of your incorrect opinion on my beliefs. You have no comprehension of them.
      I don't need to convince anyone of anything. How many people in this thread alone have called you an idiot? And how many have said the same about me in this thread?

Nice of you to (wrongly) include yourself in that group.
      My track record proves otherwise. Facts are facts, to everyone but you.

Again, save me the pity party. You might need some of that for yourself.
      I don't need anyone's pity, especially yours.

Oh, and Brent, I found out why you have such a hard on for me.....

Sorry Matt, I'm not in to dudes. And I'm certainly not in to gingers.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
        How are you sure? I saw nothing in the article about there being more.

Hell, I'm SURE she drove because she is afraid of flying - like thousands of other chicks. How is that for just pulling shit out of thin air?

After that, you're still trying to find her guilty with your questions - even though she was given her money back. What FACTS do you have? NONE. Your general sense of reality seems really messed up. I do not know if you are part of a group of cops that have some sort of pool of money, and whoever conjures up the best story to arrest someone wins it all. Maybe you just get a hard on when you get to arrest someone. Kind of seems that way with the crap coming out of your posts.

None of your questions matter at this point, the money was returned. Here is another perspective on the story...

http://now.msn.com/judge-orders-cops...rs-to-stripper
        It turns out that she wasn' even in the car. Would you give two people a million in cash to drive from Cali to NJ?

What about the years on the bills? If they were all 2005 and newer, would that help convince you?

Again, speculate about my posts all you like, it won't paint the big picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Yes, really.

Clearly you do care, or you wouldn't bring it up all the time. Once again, nobody else cares.

The topic of cops overstepping their bounds? It's a big problem, and it's also an issue of you talking out of your ass and blindly supporting the actions of officers who, in many cases, are far worse than those they arrest.

There it is. You think you are some great puppet master, and this is as laughable as your ego.

And therein lies the problem.

Do you think it possibly has anything to do with the fact that you plant yourself right in the middle of the situation by making up far fetched scenarios, that never happened? Because I know for a fact that's the case.

Prove your cocained laced cash in your wallet came from a pay check, and not drug dealing on the side.

I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone. I wouldn't be upset if you choked to death on your boyfriend's cock next time you blow him, but I don't hate you. As for me not liking you, I know exactly why. I've publicly stated why multiple times. And the vocal majority of this website agrees with me. Yet, I've not once ever seen anyone take up for you. I bet if a mod looked, all these PMs you claim to get are a complete and utter lie. Delusional world you live in, sport.

I don't try to do anything. I just do. And I succeed at everything I do. Obviously you do care. You're a pathetic 45+ year old man that wants to fight... Over things I say on the internet... Oh you care. A lot, aparrently.

LMFAO! Are you going to bring up your high school football career again? Will you? You went to school in Ennis. I'm pretty sure anyone with all of their teeth was "Who's who"

I don't know what website you've been on for the last decade, but you clearly aren't good at picking up on anything. My self worth is anything but lacking.

Sure they do. But a crime was not committed. Nor was there any evidence of a crime. Just another wild hypothetical scenario. You know, your favorite pass time.

I don't need to convince anyone of anything. How many people in this thread alone have called you an idiot? And how many have said the same about me in this thread?

My track record proves otherwise. Facts are facts, to everyone but you.

I don't need anyone's pity, especially yours.

Sorry Matt, I'm not in to dudes. And I'm certainly not in to gingers.

Hook, line, and sinker....

Comment

But you admit to talking about me. My job is done.
            Get over yourself. lol! Trust me, no one is talking about you. The only thing they are doing is laughing AT you.

Comment

• Holy Jesus, I missed the "Who's Who in High School" quote. I am laughing so fucking hard right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Can we give it a rest, fellas?
                Look who starts this shit in EVERY thread.

I'm not about to let two cowards named Brent and Arnold have free reign....

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Holy Jesus, I missed the "Who's Who in High School" quote. I am laughing so fucking hard right now.
                  Careful, don't hurt that neck/shoulder/back, you won't be able to sling brake pads!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Were any of these officers IRS agents? If not, they had no right to touch her money. I'm sure you'd be okay with State Troopers confiscating your property because it had "drug residue" on it and making you fight them in court to get it back, right?
                    Ever heard of money laundering or Violations of the Federal Bulk Currency Smuggling Act?

Didn't think so...

Just in case: http://www.ice.gov/bulk-cash-smuggling-center/faq/

Comment

• You were saying?

I'm not about to let two cowards named Brent and Arnold have free reign....

There goes Brent with his criminal history getting mad and throwing a tantrum! Correct me if I'm wrong (which I know you will), but I believe that it's just you and Eric.
                      Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Just couldn't stand keeping my name out of your dumbass mouth could you? And after all that crying to Leah about how I am always the instigator? You upset I didn't return your PM two weeks ago? I think 99% can qualify as "everyone." Please feel free to point out the other person arguing your side in this thread. Looking in a mirror and counting two people doesn't count, either.

Jody, you're killing it. lmao

Comment

Careful, don't hurt that neck/shoulder/back, you won't be able to sling brake pads!

Actually, as of this afternoon I'm off for the next month. Enjoy "smelling weed" on people to search their cars while I'm lounging around. I think I might go to the beach. Maybe even Europe. God I'm awesome.

Comment

Does it really matter though? Who nuts up and is the bigger adult in the situation and just lets it go?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            You were saying?
                            Here's what I said to bring your wrath:

There goes Brent with his criminal history getting mad and throwing a tantrum! Correct me if I'm wrong (which I know you will), but I believe that it's just you and Eric. So two people is "everyone"????

So, that's an insult worthy of your attention? Puh-lease! So the mere mention of your name is instigating?

Please, your highness, do explain.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Does it really matter though? Who nuts up and is the bigger adult in the situation and just lets it go?
                              So that's the goal of this board? Peace, love, and happiness?

Oh shit, I must be mistaken... So sorry.....

Comment

Please, your highness, do explain.

Why? You wouldn't get it. You never do.

Comment

Working...
                                X