No announcement yet.

Judge orders that $1 million be returned to dancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those monies have seen a lot of ass sweat.

Comment

imma need to see pics.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Which is scary if they picked that girl up based on that. Hell, if that's the standard, we're all open game.
        There are plenty of small little towns that have no problem stealing from you by making up a fairy tale about cash being "suspicious".
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Come on guys, who the hell drives around with $1M in cash in their car, let alone a stripper who probably hasn't seen $1M her entire life? I challenge ANY DFWM member to produce $1M cash in 24 hours...... Ready? Go!

Who can save that much and still account for living expenses?

What are the circumstances of the stop? Was she on a major highway known for drug trafficking? How was the money secreted? How was it packaged? Was it bundled consistently with drug money and vacuum packed? When separated, what were the stories of her and the two other passengers?

The product of drug trafficking is what folks?

Cash.

I'd bet anything she was the mule to bring the money back to someone.

I just came back from a 2 day Highway Interdiction class and it's pretty damn interesting. Examples of seizures were one tractor-trailer with over 6k lbs of weed and a mini van with a false roof that hid $1.3M in cash.....

If the State failed to prove their case, then the system worked in returning the money.

Comment

Oh good god.

I'll bet you anything that I could produce $1 M in the next 24 hours.

In before a couple people jump in to tell you that one 'M' is a thousand, not a million, too.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              I challenge ANY DFWM member to produce $1M cash in 24 hours...... Ready? Go!
              That's it? Come on man.... This is dfwm...

Comment

You could gather $1 MILLION in 12 hours?

Folks, we have found our next Chooo Chooooooo!

Comment

You could gather $1 MILLION in 12 hours?

Folks, we have found our next Chooo Chooooooo!
                  No, I said $1 M.
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    No, I said $1 M.
                    That's a weekly bar tab for these folks.
                    Chump change.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      No, I said $1 M.
                      I've got like $437 cash Money. (Note the "M")

Comment

Come on guys, who the hell drives around with $1M in cash in their car, let alone a stripper who probably hasn't seen $1M her entire life?
                        Depending on her looks and the club she worked at, it really isn't that far fetched.

I challenge ANY DFWM member to produce $1M cash in 24 hours...... Ready? Go!

I challenge you to shut the fuck up. For about 9 days. Better yet, make it about 9 months.

The system worked? The money never should have been taken from her to begin with, obviously. Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around, asshat
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Depending on her looks and the club she worked at, it really isn't that far fetched.

I challenge you to shut the fuck up. For about 9 days. Better yet, make it about 9 months.

The system worked? The money never should have been taken from her to begin with, obviously. Innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around, asshat

Displaying your anger issues again Brent?

Geez, you should borrow some meds from Frosty.

The challenge still stands if you are game.

Comment

If the system worked the officers who took the cash without good reason would be prosecuted. The prosecutor who brought the case with no evidence would be disbarred. None of that will happen.

This person probably racked up tens of thousands in legal fees to get adequate representation.

Sorry, the system doesn't work.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

How many mirrors do you think she looked in while amassing that million?

Comment

Why the hell would ANYONE from Califonia (known drug entry point) be driving through Nebraska with $1 million in CASH?

Come on, really??????

Comment

Working...
                                X