No announcement yet.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We watched the US version over the weekend, I preferred the Swedish version. I like Noomi as Lisbeth, even Wade found her more sexy although Rooney did an excellent job. I also found her guardian in the Swedish version much more disgusting and the rape scene was mush more brutal as was her payback.

Comment

Watched this a few days ago, and I thought it was great. That was some of the best acting I've seen in a long time. Rooney Mara isn't playing Lisbeth, she IS Lisbeth. I thought she was surreal. The other actors are great, as well. Good storyline, and a very intriguing main character. I'll definitely be watching the others.

I thought the score was really well done, but early in the film (I think) whoever mixed the sound had the volume a little too high and you couldn't really hear the dialogue. I thought that was weird. Other than that, A+

Comment

Saw it a couple of weekends ago. Definitely a great crime drama. Didn't like the Mission Impossible segment near the end, but other than that, it was excellent.
        Hellcat Charger

Comment

Saw it yesterday. I liked the characters, and many of the scenes, but did not care for the "main" plot. The whole Harriet thing was boring and predictable. I also noticed the audio problems in the first 15 minutes of the movie. We had to rewind several times to try to hear what they were saying. Anyway, Lisbeth was a badass character, and the movie as a whole was interesting enough that I'd watch the sequels.
          Last edited by jluv; 04-02-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

I watched it tonight and thought it was great.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

i heard lots of things about this movie. but i didn't see yet this movie. i am excited to watch this movie.

Comment

Great post retard.

Comment

Originally posted by willsm View Post
                  i heard lots of things about this movie. but i didn't see yet this movie. i am excited to watch this movie.
                  I'm excited yet see movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    I liked it cause i thought it was different. I guess i can kind of see the Forrest Gump relation now that you mention it.

Didn't know he directed The Game until i just looked it up, that was pretty good too.
                    The Game was a great thriller. Up until the end. Would rather have ended it on the roof not knowing what happens next.

Just watched the girl with the dragon tattoo last night. Really enjoyed it. Thinking about watching swedish versions

Comment

this was a really good movie. probably will see again. I think I missed some stuff.

Comment

Great show. Not sure which one I am watching, the Swedish or American version. She did a number on the rapist.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Great show. Not sure which one I am watching, the Swedish or American version. She did a number on the rapist.
                          hmmm

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            If it has Daniel Craig in it than it's the American version. I thought it was good but not something I will add to my DVD collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              If it has Daniel Craig in it than it's the American version. I thought it was good but not something I will add to my DVD collection.
                              I think the quickest way to tell which one you're watching would be if they're speaking English or Swedish.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X