• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    go TEXANS?????
    l m a o !
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• LMAO, Ditka was dreaming of his sausage pillow.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Ditka is not impressed

http://youtu.be/i-p66FqtQKY

Lol

Comment

• Bears just signed Cutler to a 7 year deal for 100+ million dollars. 54 guaranteed. I guess they think they have a Tony Romo on their hands.

Comment

• 2013 NFL Season

That makes NFC North teams very happy, especially the Packers. :-)

Comment

• Comment

• Johnny football to the Texans?
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Win a heismann freshman year, enter the draft after sophomore year. I don't see why he would do this unless it's purely monetarily driven.

That said, it's always funny to see their reactions when they think they're all that, but then come to the realization that the NFL is a completely different level of talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    Win a heismann freshman year, enter the draft after sophomore year. I don't see why he would do this unless it's purely monetarily driven.

That said, it's always funny to see their reactions when they think they're all that, but then come to the realization that the NFL is a completely different level of talent.
                    I'm no Johnny nut hugger but I don't see how he could be worse than Shaub.
                    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                    X