Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's horrible.. RIP Mike. :/

Comment

• When I first read that he had an accident, I imagined it was from his driving. When we went out on our routes together, he drove like a maniac in that white 95 f150. We were headed up 75 and came upon stopped traffic. Without missing a beat, he hit the shoulder and went bouncing straight down the embankment about 150 feet and onto the service road. All of the while, he had this shit eatin' grin on his face.

He would haul ass everywhere we went. He trusted that radar detector so much, he didn't slow down unless it started going crazy.
      Last edited by line-em-up; 12-29-2014, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Oh wow.... i can't believe this happened!!

I first met Mike when i sold him a set of shorty headers for a F150. He was new to the board then so I gave him the DL on how the board worked and on who some of the characters on the board were at that time.

We occasionally sent PMs back and forth and kept in touch with each other. I found out he did roof work, and I mentioned a leak that I had and he came out and looked at it. We then went to home depot and bought some shingles and stuff, and he climbed up on my roof and fixed it - all for free. That's the Mike I remember.

Later on a hailstorm took my roof, so I called Mike again and he put a new roof on for very little money. I think that's about the time that he decided to get into the roofing business.

We lost contact after that but i saw the drama that went on in some threads and I defended him a couple of times.

He was a troubled soul that loved his family very much - that came through every time we talked.

RIP Mike - you are a good man.

Comment

• Mike was working on a building next to my PD one day. He sent me a text saying he was watching me. I sent him one back and told him to hold up his cigarettes he had in his right hand I was trying to site in my rifle. He sent me one back saying "cut that shit out, the hair on his neck just stood up". I never did tell him I had my new binoculars out. LOL
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Very sad to hear this. Mike and I had a little rift one time on the old board, ended up talking it through over the phone, and we were cool from there on out. He did seem like the type that carried some dark stuff on his shoulders, and he always put it all right out there for any/everyone. Regardless though, he always seemed genuine to me...and he came across as having a big heart. Unfortunately these situations always create family fractures that will never heal...especially for the young ones.

Godspeed Mike - peace be with you and your family.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                When I first read that he had an accident, I imagined it was from his driving. When we went out on our routes together, he drove like a maniac in that white 95 f150. We were headed up 75 and came upon stopped traffic. Without missing a beat, he hit the shoulder and went bouncing straight down the embankment about 150 feet and onto the service road. All of the while, he had this shit eatin' grin on his face.

He would haul ass everywhere we went. He trusted that radar detector so much, he didn't slow down unless it started going crazy.
                This made me a laugh a little!

Comment

• Really sad to hear. Only knew him on board

RIP

Comment

• This picture is right after we finished my shop build back in April. We were wrapping things up and he says to me "hey take a picture of the finished product", so I did, and right when I pull the phone up to take the picture he runs into the frame and with drill in hand. That's just the type of guy he was, trying to find a little humor in everything.

Comment

• Good post Lone Sailor! Cmon guys I know yall have more pics of Mike
                      GOD BLESS TEXAS
                      August Landscaping
                      214-779-7278
                      Seb's high class.
                      He'll mow your grass.
                      He'll kick your ass.
                      And while his kidney stones pass,
                      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post

This picture is right after we finished my shop build back in April. We were wrapping things up and he says to me "hey take a picture of the finished product", so I did, and right when I pull the phone up to take the picture he runs into the frame and with drill in hand. That's just the type of guy he was, trying to find a little humor in everything.
                        I saw the pictures of that when it was being built. Good pic LS.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          I saw the pictures of that when it was being built. Good pic LS.
                          I just caught the LS!

Lone Sailor are you the person who donated the $1000 to Mikes fund for his boys?

Btw guys we are over halfway there. $2900 TO GO! If we can get 29 members to each donate $100 each taht would put us at our goal
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I had it out with him on this board over some bs, but after we squashed it we talked several times about business. It's really sad to hear this news. From the little I dealt with him, he was a good dude. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Godspeed friend, your journey has only begun!
                            Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                            http://www.titantowing.net
                            -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

• Rip.. I only met him once but he bought my "total gym" and drank a beer with me.. Nice guy
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• RIP Mike. I never met the man... I hope his family finds peace in all this.

Comment

Working...
                                X