Titan Towing is looking for a driver.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Towing is looking for a driver.

If interested, then please fax a resume to me. Please make sure to put "Attn: Kyle." All faxes can be sent to 817-887-1991. Please include contact info so I can call you for an interview. You can also call or text me at 817-729-2926. Please do not PM on here b/c I may not see it for several days.

1. Previous towing experience is a plus! Especially if under 30 yrs old.

2. You must have:
    a. Valid TX drivers license with a clean driving record for the last 36 months. No DWI's especially.
    b. Due to my new insurance policy, any driver under 30 yrs old may not be insurable. You must be at least 25 to even be considered. This is not my rule and I'm at the mercy of my insurance provider.

3. Clean criminal background. TDLR runs a background check for licensing and it's my understanding that anyone with a felony conviction will be hard pressed to get a TDLR license from Austin.

4. Be willing to work! It's not hard work, but can be demanding at times. You have to be good at solving problems on the fly and think for yourself.

5. Pass random drug screenings.

Driver position pay is hourly plus commission. On average each driver should make between $475-675 a week after taxes during a typical week depending on how many days you want to work. For now drivers should expect to work from 7:30AM to 5:30PM. This will very day to day depending on volume.

I'm looking to fill this position immediately!

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Kyle; 03-21-2014, 11:51 AM.
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

TTT again. I have a driver position available that I would like to fill ASAP.

TIA,
    Kyle
    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
    http://www.titantowing.net
    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

If u ever need a night guy let me know, im looking for a pt

Originally posted by DOHCTR
      You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Do you need a special license todo this?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
          Do you need a special license todo this?
          Just shady morals.

Kidding!

Comment

Lol

Comment

how random are the drug screens?

Comment

Working...
              X