Originally posted by GE View Post
    RNWL RCP Eddie W Jones, 408 N Ann Hlvd, Harker Heights, TX, 76548
    anyone want to bet if this is it?

Comment

Comment

OWNER Eddie Jones, 620 W Elm #305, Temple, TX, 76501
        RNWL RCP Eddie W Jones, 408 N Ann Hlvd, Harker Heights, TX, 76548

Looks like it was involved in a multiple vehicle accident in 2011 as well.
        Eddie is very likely in the Army, that's the only reason anyone would live in Harker Heights. The new place is about 10 minutes from me in Temple. It's in the hood though so I'm not offering any help!

Comment

That would be awesome if that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            Eddie is very likely in the Army, that's the only reason anyone would live in Harker Heights. The new place is about 10 minutes from me in Temple. It's in the hood though so I'm not offering any help!
            Oh come on Brandy. I got a couple beers for you next time you'rein DFW if you do

Comment

Looks like it was previously owned by a car lot in Temple. Probably a tote the note place and has been repo'd 10 times by now. I would let that car live in the past and find a new (to you) toy.
              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
              http://www.titantowing.net
              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                Looks like it was previously owned by a car lot in Temple. Probably a tote the note place and has been repo'd 10 times by now. I would let that car live in the past and find a new (to you) toy.
                If the price is right I don't mind.....as it will be a full power train gut and new put in in.

Comment

I'm sure if you went by their trailer they would gladly sell it to you. I mean people who live in trailers rarely think highly of a 18 year old camaro they are still making payments on.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
                    Oh come on Brandy. I got a couple beers for you next time you'rein DFW if you do
                    I found the info, bitch!

Comment

Hey for reference the current address is only a few blocks from where BJ's brews all of their beer for Texas. It's open on Friday evenings for tours.

Comment

I found the info, bitch!
                        Thanks GE! I'll have to come out to one of the GTGs one of these days and buy you a couple as well

Looks like from dville_gt's pics they either shaved the emblems back off like I had before replacing to sell it.....or the multi vehicle wreck totaled the car or they sold it and this is a V6 replacement.....can't tell in the pic if this is my car or not as I can't spot if it has T-tops or not.

I plan to gut the driveline anyways and build from the chassis up a new setup.

Comment

Looks like a ttop car to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
                            To be serious though, to my knowledge no one has the hook up anymore for a VIN check unless they work at a dealership

This is probably the nicest fbody on the market right now

Everything else has an unknown cam ripped interior and nitrous and they want $7500, or they are bone stock auto with 200k miles for $4k. There's really not much in between in the market

Most fbodies suffer the fate of being beat to shit and parted out, or just continually beat to shit. They weren't exactly garage kept cars their whole life
                            If I was more liquid, I'd snatch that one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              If I was more liquid, I'd snatch that one up.
                              There are several clean f-boddies out there with similar prices and mods that I would agree with you on! I may go that route if I don't get anywhere on this.

Comment

Well I just got done loading 2K2 LS1 on a u haul trailer and heading back to DFW from Harker Heights.....boom bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X