F150 owners I need quick help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F150 owners I need quick help.

So shopping for a quality bed cover. I ran into a like new ReTrax pro for $600. The issue I have is the guy that selling it can’t give me a straight answer, probably stolen! “Don’t ask don’t tell”
    far as what kind of truck it came off of. He just gave me dimensions.
    62” wide 66” long I left my Tape measure at my job site. So to get to the point, will that size fit a 2018 super crew 5.5 bed and what are the length and width of these truck beds. I’ve searched on Google for like 20 minutes and can’t find anything other than useless information.

Thanks.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Retrax covers have serial numbers, but I bet you won’t get a chance to see it. More than likely it’s somewhat on the up and up, probably bought online and was shipped two.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
      Retrax covers have serial numbers, but I bet you won’t get a chance to see it. More than likely it’s somewhat on the up and up, probably bought online and was shipped two.
      Yeah I’ve even asked for the model/part number The dude just goes off talking about something else instead.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If you need a cheap bed cover go to Market Hall next Saturday. They are having Truck Fest and have a huge scratch and dent/ clearance area.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          If you need a cheap bed cover go to Market Hall next Saturday. They are having Truck Fest and have a huge scratch and dent/ clearance area.
          Really!! Nice thanks

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            He just gave me dimensions.
            62” wide 66” long I left my Tape measure at my job site. So to get to the point, will that size fit a 2018 super crew 5.5 bed and what are the length and width of these truck beds.

Thanks.
            Your bed is actually 5.7" for the short bed. Convert that to inches and there you go. If the bed cover is within 2" of the measurement, it should fit ok. You measure from the bulkhead along the inside rail to the backside of the tailgate. Takes about 5 seconds.

Got this from paperwork that came with my Tonno Pro.

For around the same money this guy is asking, I'd get a brand new BAKFlip. Those things are tough and can hold a lot of surface weight if necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              Your bed is actually 5.7" for the short bed. Convert that to inches and there you go. If the bed cover is within 2" of the measurement, it should fit ok. You measure from the bulkhead along the inside rail to the backside of the tailgate. Takes about 5 seconds.

Got this from paperwork that came with my Tonno Pro.

For around the same money this guy is asking, I'd get a brand new BAKFlip. Those things are tough and can hold a lot of surface weight if necessary.
              Yeah I’m in a check out this market hall shit this sat. If I can’t find anything by then I’m just going to have to pony up and order new.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

AutoAnything is selling certain BAKFlip hard covers that will include a $100 manufacturer rebate card. I think one for a short bed is around $900 before the rebate. And you can use code:SPRING20 and get 20% off a ProZ ProFold Premium Tri-Fold , which is very similar to BAKFlip. That will land you in the $650 range.

Comment

Score! BakFlip MX4 with some hail dents $400 Guy installed it for me too.
                  Big thanks to TXBoss from THF. Love this damn thing already.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Shit I have two for sale

Short bed

Long bed

F150

I will sale non hail dented ones for $500

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                      Shit I have two for sale

Short bed

Long bed

F150

Good to know. But I don’t mind dents. Now I can take all my junk outta the cab. I need to see if I can find any info on dividers for the bed worst case scenario I could just cut up some 2x6’s

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                        Shit I have two for sale

Short bed

Long bed

F150

short bed a locking style?
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

No but let me see what’s at the shop on Monday been off a week.

Comment

Working...
                          X