Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Well you're facebook friends so..
    I am not Facebook friends with either one of them and I would rather see naynay on this forum than you.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I am not Facebook friends with either one of them and I would rather see naynay on this forum than you.
      x300

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Funny you mention surfing, took the last set of the season today as we plan to winterize in a few weeks. Normally we'd wait a bit longer but Buxton only had two more remote service days planned for Texoma so we will call it a touch early.
        I figured it was about that time for ya. The level of dedication I had to surfing into November is long gone for me at this point.
        Suits work but hell it was super extra just to stretch the season out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I figured it was about that time for ya. The level of dedication I had to surfing into November is long gone for me at this point.
          Suits work but hell it was super extra just to stretch the season out.
          Yeah, I've got a suit but getting in and out of it is a PITA and by the end of the season I'm less inclined to go through all of that just to surf a bit after riding all season. In the spring I'll be itching to get out there and ride so I won't mind then.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
          X