Board trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Ill donate to the board for another year if we can get a ban on those jackass's. Im so tired of the kids on the board thinking they know everything. I say ban for anyone under 25 personally.
    Like the 22yo in Iraq? Like the 21yo kid That graduated with the double major? Like the kid working on the juris doctor or masters degree. I'll take their comments any day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra86 View Post
      Like the 22yo in Iraq? Like the 21yo kid That graduated with the double major? Like the kid working on the juris doctor or masters degree. I'll take their comments any day.
      Yeah I'm gonna hope he fat fingered that 25 and meant to type 18. Because if it was 25, 70% of the board would perish including myself because I'm only 24. And I'm WAY too fucking cool for that shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
        Kudos to you for replying, in record time I might add, to steveys pm requesting backup. Well done!

Since an impartial source said it, OK. The difference is that i can accept it and move on. doughboy? Not so much. It's personal for him, what with his being the master of combat and armbars and the like...

If memory serves correctly, stevey was involved with wildbill and death threats via pms. Coincidence? meh, probably not. Hell, he's probably saving his wifes number under my name right now and sending all kinds of menacing texts to himself in order to show how badly I want to kill him.

Fuckin' nutcase...
        Man you sure are getting wound up. You have proven time and time again what a nutcase you are on here, and you have the audacity to talk shit, and call some else a nutcase. You have been fired for your last few jobs, and always have some bullshit reason why, "didn't want to drink the coolaid", "someone sent this thread to my boss and they dont want the drama" etc....you ever think that it may be you personally, and not some coincidental circumstances? I'm not here because Steve pm'ed me lol, i just think its comical that you kiss ass on here, then run away with your tail between your legs like a bitch every 3 months or so when some kind of drama arises like when you were removed from the moderator staff. Also think its funny how this whole beef with you and Steve started when people didn't want to work out at your house anymore after one person got a staph infection from your carpet, and you got all butt hurt.

By the way im moving to California in 10 days, so if you want to come shoot me you had better hurry!

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i demand you send me your work number right now so i can call.

god bless.
          405 525-6277

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          Plain Mike is my favorite troll.
          Thanks!

Comment

• I'm so confused.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Steve
            No, this is a different. I swear to you, Mike is a nutcase. He's a seriously unstable guy who lives 3 minutes from me and he has WAY too many guns out there in the country with him. I worked with him for a month at his house and saw his demons, he's a very, very unstable guy.

I get that you don't like me, or just a fun target of yours because I'm an easy target for you to pass the time. But this thing with Mike can have serious consquences if he flips out.

To you it's internet BS, to me it's a scary guy with alot of guns who lives down the street from me. He's disgruntled still from when we used to hang out. Then only to be fueled when he was rejected from the mod staff and board members. He's still pissed off about it all and seriously took it to heart.

I'm asking for my families safety, don't fuel the Mike thing please.

-steve

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              I'm so confused.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Steve
              No, this is a different. I swear to you, Mike is a nutcase. He's a seriously unstable guy who lives 3 minutes from me and he has WAY too many guns out there in the country with him. I worked with him for a month at his house and saw his demons, he's a very, very unstable guy.

I get that you don't like me, or just a fun target of yours because I'm an easy target for you to pass the time. But this thing with Mike can have serious consquences if he flips out.

To you it's internet BS, to me it's a scary guy with alot of guns who lives down the street from me. He's disgruntled still from when we used to hang out. Then only to be fueled when he was rejected from the mod staff and board members. He's still pissed off about it all and seriously took it to heart.

I'm asking for my families safety, don't fuel the Mike thing please.

-steve
              Seems kind of cold to post that..
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Nobody asked you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                  Kudos to you for replying, in record time I might add, to steveys pm requesting backup. Well done!

Since an impartial source said it, OK. The difference is that i can accept it and move on. doughboy? Not so much. It's personal for him, what with his being the master of combat and armbars and the like...

If memory serves correctly, stevey was involved with wildbill and death threats via pms. Coincidence? meh, probably not. Hell, he's probably saving his wifes number under my name right now and sending all kinds of menacing texts to himself in order to show how badly I want to kill him.

Fuckin' nutcase...
                  Hey bitch I like to drink too call me sometime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra86 View Post
                    Originally posted by aCid View Post
                    Yeah I'm gonna hope he fat fingered that 25 and meant to type 18. Because if it was 25, 70% of the board would perish including myself because I'm only 24. And I'm WAY too fucking cool for that shit!
                    No I did not fat finger that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      405 525-6277

Thanks!

What, I get no love baby?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                        What, I get no love baby?
                        Nice!

Comment

• Please for the love of good don't fuel Mike.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post

Maybe Steve needs to make up his mind on things before he starts firing off dumbass PMs. You should see some of the other retarded shit people have forwarded to me from him. He says one thing on here, then something completely opposite when he thinks it's private. It's fucking pathetic, honestly.

Comment

• Y'all are dumb as fuck.

Continue..

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                                Please for the love of good don't fuel Mike.

You talking about me, dick? I'm harmless these days. I don't have time for work posting anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X