Board trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering it is the holidays....

What about picking out a non profit/charity that everyone wants to donate to? Say we pool together a certain amount to donate, then they get the permaban. We could donate on behalf of the user name(s) getting banned.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post

What about picking out a non profit/charity that everyone wants to donate to? Say we pool together a certain amount to donate, then they get the permaban. We could donate on behalf of the user name(s) getting banned.
      Nice thinking. I guess I missed something with these guys. Oh well
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by pr1042 View Post

I like it!

Hell my little brother's scholarship fund would be a good cause to send the money to.

Comment

I will add some to the pot if you include 91coupemike
          I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,

but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake

Comment

i'm one of the mods that would like to perma ban the trolls on this site

but when i/we do all we get is hate from members about how much we over moderate and blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post

but when i/we do all we get is hate from members about how much we over moderate and blah blah blah
              /thread
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Ill donate to the board for another year if we can get a ban on those jackass's. Im so tired of the kids on the board thinking they know everything. I say ban for anyone under 25 personally.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post

as mods you should know that bitching is part of the territory and be able to get over it if the board wants something that may not make things easy? dont like your job ? quit. im sure there are others that would love the oppurtunity,

Comment

Seems like it would be easier to just ignore the trolls and pretend like they don't exist.

There are board members that I just chase my tail with arguing - I just quit arguing with them. Pretty simple.

Edit: Although I like the idea of voting the top one out.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Place is a joke.

As much shit as people dish out around here you all sure can't take any shit worth a damn.

Go cry more, all of you.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

This board is quickly turning into a Honda type board with a bunch of bleeding pussies. Everyone getting butt hurt and crying. Ban the fuckers, bunch of cry baby ass grown men.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

LMGDAO'ing (chuckling) about all the major butt-hurt in this thread.

In be4 majorbutthurt.
                          Full time ninja editor.

Comment

some people you just have to smash in the face to get them to understand anything.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

How can someone get so irritated with a person on the net that they would be willing to ask that they be banned, much less offer to pay for it? Just ignore the person.
                              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                                How can someone get so irritated with a person on the net that they would be willing to ask that they be banned, much less offer to pay for it? Just ignore the person.
                                Birds with feathers flock together.

In this case, they're all a bunch of cry babies.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Working...
                                X