DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #41
Vertnut
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000GT View Post
Why don't you suck his dick while you're at it.
Are you looking to get banned from the whole board?
Vertnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:14 PM   #42
DON SVO
The Bad
VIP Member

This is the scenario I imagined after Badass2000gt discovered he cannot bash everyone in the Sports Forum anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy
dont downshift!!
Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.
DON SVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #43
Badass2000GT
Powerstroke for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
Yes, you have freedom of speech, but keep in mind, the mods have the freedom to ban your ass. Come back with valid posts instead of antagonistic 'fuck you' posts and it will be different.

Of course, this is all from what I've gathered from this thread-I don't think I've ever been in the sports forum. lol
Yeah they have the right to ban me but if they banned me for talking shit which I believe that is the reasoning. Then every time on this site that someone talk shit to another member then they should too be banned. That pretty much means we won't have a site cause Leah you too have talked shit to other members too.
Badass2000GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #44
John -- '02 HAWK
Lifer

Quote:
No Don you don't get it. It's call freedom of speech, ever heard of that?
I laughed at this comment.
John -- '02 HAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #45
Badass2000GT
Powerstroke for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
This is the scenario I imagined after Badass2000gt discovered he cannot bash everyone in the Sports Forum anymore...

Wow Don get a fucking life. I'm not like the rest of you losers who if they can't get on dfwstangs they think about shooting themselves.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #46
Nate
Lifer

Quote:
Man I don't always do that. Even when I try to voice my opinion and not trying to talk shit, I stilled get bitched at. But whatever if Don wants to be a vagina and banned me for talking shit go ahead.
If all you ever do is talk shit and not be serious....

Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf. I figure you could read this story and maybe up your comprehension. Thru some hardwork and learning maybe one day you can achieve the high level (around 3rd grade I guess) required to be a good poster on a car message board.

After you finish the boy who cried wolf I have some other suggestions for you to read while awaiting the completion of your timeout.
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #47
unkoricky
Lifer

aww

unkoricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #48
mstng86
MEAT HOARDER

Why complain about being banned from a forum you clearly did not care about being a part of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
aww

I still believe that is Chili's kid.
mstng86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:20 PM   #49
unkoricky
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
Why complain about being banned from a forum you clearly did not care about being a part of?
because he wants us to meet him at the bowling alley so he can fight us all
Old 12-13-2010, 12:21 PM   #50
Badass2000GT
Powerstroke for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
If all you ever do is talk shit and not be serious....

Ever heard of the little boy who cried wolf. I figure you could read this story and maybe up your comprehension. Thru some hardwork and learning maybe one day you can achieve the high level (around 3rd grade I guess) required to be a good poster on a car message board.

After you finish the boy who cried wolf I have some other suggestions for you to read while awaiting the completion of your timeout.
So if you're not cool with each other or in this big circle jerk that I think you guys are in then the odd man is out. That is fine by me. I'm not down in your faggot ass shit anyways.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #51
Badass2000GT
Powerstroke for life

Quote:

Because there is no reasoning behind me getting banned. He is abusing his power.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #52
Chili
Joe Blow
VIP Member

Quote:
Lol.. I had to check the properties to see if he just linked to the pic when I posted it.
Chili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:23 PM   #53
unkoricky
Lifer

Quote:
So if you're not cool with each other or in this big circle jerk that I think you guys are in then the odd man is out. That is fine by me. I'm not down in your faggot ass shit anyways.
ok .. looks like you are the odd man out.

If you really didnt give a shit, a thread wouldnt have been made or if you really didnt care you'd delete this thread...

But you wont because deep down inside you are mad you cant call all of us faggots in the sportsection. HAHAHA

You and SVTVENOM can create your own forum and argue longhorn sports with each other, k ... bye
Old 12-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #54
mstng86
MEAT HOARDER

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? People talk shit to each other all day long and are not part of this "big circle jerk" you speak of.

It is all about how you are coming off to everyone else.

Impressions are a bitch.
mstng86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #55
Badass2000GT
Powerstroke for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky View Post
ok .. looks like you are the odd man out.

If you really didnt give a shit, a thread wouldnt have been made or if you really didnt care you'd delete this thread...

But you wont because deep down inside you are mad you cant call all of us faggots in the sportsection. HAHAHA

You and SVTVENOM can create your own forum and argue longhorn sports with each other, k ... bye
Are you still buying your steaks at Krogers trailer trash?
Old 12-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #56
talisman

Quote:
Wow Don get a fucking life. I'm not like the rest of you losers who if they can't get on dfwstangs they think about shooting themselves.

lolz. Who is the one throwing a tantrum because they.. Can't talk about ..sports? Yeah, it's everyone ELSE that's a loser in this scenario; you're a model citizen.
Old 12-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #57
Nate
Lifer

Quote:
You think I am cool with everyone? I fucking can't stand lsu but Dave and I are adults and can debate about the 3rd grade level with your mom insults.

Fuck the bronco/saints fan boy but he can be objective.

Fuck anyone who likes micheegan but again the adult in me can see the objective side and comprehend what is going on.

What happened here is your trolling act got tired and old, everyone saw thru it and now you want to take your ball and go home while bitching about how unfair it is.

Everyone else on here can figure this out but you can't. Maybe you should start your learning with everybody poops. I think it is more on your current level.
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #58
papapepper
Banned

I run to Burger Street for 10 fucking minutes and look what I've missed. Damn.
papapepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:26 PM   #59
The King
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
lol that's an oldie but still a goodie, and appropriate.
The King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 12:27 PM   #60
Badass2000GT
Powerstroke for life

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about? People talk shit to each other all day long and are not part of this "big circle jerk" you speak of.

It is all about how you are coming off to everyone else.

Impressions are a bitch.
Exactly people talk shit all day long but do they get banned? Nope. That is because they are either cowboy fans or they are friends with each other in their circle jerk.

Tags
alanis moresette is a man, ba2kgt blew chili, ba2kgt blew the cabbie, ba2kgt loves chilis chili, badass2kshopsatkroger, badassgt has a cervix, badassisanazi, beans above franks ftl, big studly rules!, boondock loves 2 dock, butt hurt badass2000gt, butthurt & bleedin', chili has hardass, chili rulez!, no beans in chili, paging dr. faggot, someone call 'h', stupid fucking idiot, want moar chili!!, wharz amberlamps!?, wharz h ?