Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Zimmerman is charged with 2nd degree murder.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    The CHL holder's I know are not wild-eyed, gun-waving lunatics looking for a reason to use it. I dread ever having to use my weapon. I will more than likely never have the need. But because I'm so careful and discreet about it, I'm also certain that I would know when I would need to use deadly force. When some asshole (regardless of color) is banging my head into the ground after breaking my nose, it's an appropriate time to blow a smoking hole in him.
    Exactly.

GZ might have been the catalyst, but it was TM's reaction and confrontation that caused the result. GZ was keeping TM on view, but it was TM who closed the distance and attacked. The weight of the result rests solely on the shoulders of TM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      this G27 on my hip makes me tougher than a $2 steak.

god bless.
      I've had free steak at strip joints that ain't too bad.

Jus sayin'

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        It wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't so inappropriate.
        The funny part is that someone did a pretty good job with the facial expressions.
        sigpic

Comment

• No wonder why he was found not guilty.

2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Exactly.

GZ might have been the catalyst, but it was TM's reaction and confrontation that caused the result. GZ was keeping TM on view, but it was TM who closed the distance and attacked. The weight of the result rests solely on the shoulders of TM.
              Too bad all the haters out there fail to realize this.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Not sure why the frowning face, I'm laughing still.
                Me 2 I'm rolling over here

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  Too bad all the haters out there fail to realize this.
                  They have been conditioned that acting out and not being held accountable is perfectly acceptable.

Of course once someone illicits a response, any reaction is perfectly fine and always the other person's fault.

Zero personal accountability.

Comment

• The Paula Deen juror pic made me choke and blow tomato chunks out of my nose.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• LMFAO!! Had to hang up the phone, asshole!

Comment

• Shockingly, UPenn’s Anthea Butler is a regular on MSNBC. Last time we heard from her she was telling female politicians that having an abortion is an “asset.”

The Zimmerman Acquittal: America’s Racist God — Anthea Butler

The not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman case has me thinking a lot about a book I first encountered in seminary, Is God a White Racist?, by the Rev. Dr. Bill Jones. As a budding seminary student, it took me by surprise. Now, as a wiser, older professor looking at the needless death of Trayvon Martin, I have to say: I get it.

God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us. As a black woman in an nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god. As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem. More importantly, he is carrying a gun and stalking young black men.

When George Zimmerman told Sean Hannity that it was God’s will that he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, he was diving right into what most good conservative Christians in America think right now. Whatever makes them protected, safe, and secure, is worth it at the expense of the black and brown people they fear.

Their god is the god that wants to erase race, make everyone act “properly” and respect, as the president said, “a nation of laws”; laws that they made to crush those they consider inferior.

When the laws were never made for people who were considered, constitutionally, to be three-fifths of a person, I have to ask: Is this just? Is it right? Is God the old white male racist looking down from white heaven, ready to bless me if I just believe the white men like Rick Perry who say the Zimmerman case has nothing to do with race?

Keep reading…

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Ms. Butler is having a pity party.

Just another troll for attention based on emotion rather than logic.

Comment

• Originally posted by badass2000gt View Post
                            no wonder why he was found not guilty.

not guilty, y'all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Shockingly, UPenn’s Anthea Butler is a regular on MSNBC. Last time we heard from her she was telling female politicians that having an abortion is an “asset.”

The Zimmerman Acquittal: America’s Racist God — Anthea Butler

The not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman case has me thinking a lot about a book I first encountered in seminary, Is God a White Racist?, by the Rev. Dr. Bill Jones. As a budding seminary student, it took me by surprise. Now, as a wiser, older professor looking at the needless death of Trayvon Martin, I have to say: I get it.

God ain’t good all of the time. In fact, sometimes, God is not for us. As a black woman in an nation that has taken too many pains to remind me that I am not a white man, and am not capable of taking care of my reproductive rights, or my voting rights, I know that this American god ain’t my god. As a matter of fact, I think he’s a white racist god with a problem. More importantly, he is carrying a gun and stalking young black men.

When George Zimmerman told Sean Hannity that it was God’s will that he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, he was diving right into what most good conservative Christians in America think right now. Whatever makes them protected, safe, and secure, is worth it at the expense of the black and brown people they fear.

Their god is the god that wants to erase race, make everyone act “properly” and respect, as the president said, “a nation of laws”; laws that they made to crush those they consider inferior.

When the laws were never made for people who were considered, constitutionally, to be three-fifths of a person, I have to ask: Is this just? Is it right? Is God the old white male racist looking down from white heaven, ready to bless me if I just believe the white men like Rick Perry who say the Zimmerman case has nothing to do with race?

Keep reading…

http://weaselzippers.us/

Just as the early settlers moved from one location to the next to escape persecution....MOVE THE F-ON IF YA DONT LIKE IT....
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• AG calls Martin killing an 'unnecessary shooting'

Attorney General Eric Holder speaks at the Delta Sigma Thetas Social Action luncheon, part of the sorority's 51st National Convention in Washington, Monday, July 15, 2013. Holder said the killing of Trayvon Martin was a "tragic, unnecessary shooting" and that the 17-year-old's death provides an opportunity for the nation to speak honestly about complicated and emotionally charged issues. In his first comments since the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the Martin case, the attorney general said that Martin's parents have suffered a pain that no parent should have to endure. He said the nation must not forgo an opportunity toward better understanding of one another.

Sign in to your Spectrum account for the easiest way to view and pay your bill, watch TV, manage your account and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X