Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys just dont get levi.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Typical case of 99% of cops making the other 1% look bad...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        you guys just dont get levi.

god bless.

Mehh, cantdrive55 was way cooler...
        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          You read One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest yet? I'm telling you I think it is possibly the greatest American novel I've read, with Revolutionary Road being the other contender. It'll speak to you. And if you start talking to me about the goddamned movie I will punch you in the throat.
          Must agree with you about One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. My issue with the movie vs the book was not so much Jack Nicholson being cast in the film lead, rather than the R.P. McMurphy in the book was a red-headed Irishman and Jack Nicholson most certainly is not. Been about 30 years since I've read the book though.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
            Mehh, cantdrive55 was way cooler...
            he drank too much.....and showed his weiner too much.

May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              you guys just dont get levi.

god bless.
              i don't get Levi.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• I'm still giggling about taking a long walk off a short bridge. You just don't expect that kind of comedy to slap you in the face in the middle of a rancor laced diatribe.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I'm still giggling about taking a long walk off a short bridge. You just don't expect that kind of comedy to slap you in the face in the middle of a rancor laced diatribe.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Well, I genuinely hope the kind officer won't be affected by that $579,000,000 unfunded liability in the Forth Worth Employee Pension plan.
                    Would hate for this gem to go to waste.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Would hate for this gem to go to waste.

Saw it, chuckled. Really freaking scary if you work for them! Makes it sound kinda like social security and what it is going through.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        It's hard to believe that a "meter reader" has more training than a police officer. Years ago, I used to enter people's properties unannounced on a daily basis and I never once had to harm even the most ferocious of canines. As a cop, If you're feeling threatened by a dog and feel your only option is to shoot it, you're unqualified for your position, period.
                        amen, brotha!

Comment

• This just breaks my heart. I can't imagine the owner watching that debacle before his very eyes, and knowing full well that guy was going to kill his dog. Austin is a very dog-friendly city, and has been since I was a kid growing up there. I'm thinking there is a HUGE uproar in that city.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            He brings up this new girlfriend like Steve brings up fighting or Matt brings up being a cop.

Stop being a dog dick, Levi
                            LMAO, you're high on something. You realize if that were true all of you would have been armbarred by now. I don't bring that shit up, you guys here do and I just roll with the jokes. Thanks to you assholes, people all over the place from other boards bring that shit up and occasionally want a shot at the title. I'm probably the last person here on the board who would fight now. You guys couldn't bait me into that shit on your best days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              .....OH NOEZ!! Steve isn't getting attention!!
                              Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                                You guys couldn't bait me into that shit on your best days.
                                Everytime you defend yourself, you're letting people know that it bothers you.

Same with Matt, if he would have just let the shit go, it will eventually be forgotten. He said he was going to take a break and comes right back in talking out of his ass. Stick to talking about cars and the armbar shit will go away, continue acknowledging it and it will continue Steve...
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X