DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Picture and Video Post Forum

Picture and Video Post Forum Amusing and Photoshopped Pics.

Old 10-02-2012, 10:19 PM   #21
Whiteboy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopped54 View Post
So a no talent ass clown trash with a little money trash talks an extremely talented, humble dude with tons of bank.

In the end RR is a douche bag that has NO respect in the industry yet some how weaseled his way into his own show.

I wish i could weasle myself a t.v. show.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #22
krazy kris
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteboy View Post
I wish i could weasle myself a t.v. show.
I don't see why you couldn't. They will give anyone a show, hell how many storage wars shows are there now?
krazy kris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #23
LaserSVT
Don't care, had bacon.

Jessy is Talented but humble? No way. He already tried a build-off and lost bad. Not saying he deserved to. His bike was bad ass and all hand fabricated but he still lost. He dont build most of his own cars anyway. Remember West Coast built his truck.

As for FNL, the show does entertain me. He does not try to rip people off, gives a good price and sells for a fair price. His crew is goofy but gets the job done and Aaron knows how to bend some metal.

That being said RR knows jack all about building or fixing a car and nobody in his shop really knows engines. I am suprised how many more tools and knowledge I have over them for actual mechanic work.
Id sit with them and have a beer ans shoot the shit and honestly I would love to flip cars at that level and make that kind of cash.
He is a bit of a dick head though.

Jesse on the other hand, I wouldnt get along with at all. He is supremly talented but a total ass hole and has one hell of an ego, he just talks less. LOL

If anyone saw last nights episode he screwed up bad on tha 67 Vette. He coould have got 45k all day long for that car and gave it away at 35k.
Still wish I could have $3500 walking around cash in my pocket though. LOLZ
Old 10-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #24
Whiteboy
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kris View Post
I don't see why you couldn't. They will give anyone a show, hell how many storage wars shows are there now?
True i watch texas car wars fucking terrible.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #25
LaserSVT
Don't care, had bacon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteboy View Post
True i watch texas car wars fucking terrible.
That show just irks me. Some people that know what they are doing, some more that just play mechanic, some that have more dollars than sense and that are just idiots. I flip cars faster and for a better profit and they are more mechanicly sound. When I tell someone the AC works it freakin works. When I rebuild/repair a car for sale I dont cut corners or buy cheap parts. If I dont feel comfertable driving it cross country then I dont sell it. Its that simple. Sure I only sell a couple a month but at least I know my customers have a solid ride and when I see them a few months latter they still thank me.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #26
2165 Turbo Rail
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserSVT View Post
Doesn't everyone here?
2165 Turbo Rail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #27
86silverbullett
Time Served

Quote:
Jessy is Talented but humble? No way. He already tried a build-off and lost bad.

Please tell me your talking about the build off with the Teutuls..cause your a dumbass if you think that was actually judged accordingly..Jesse is talented, he basically started all the biker shit on the discovery channel. Forget all his "hollywood" bullshit. The dude can build a bike..
86silverbullett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #28
Jester
Section 8

Quote:
Jessy is Talented but humble? No way. He already tried a build-off and lost bad. Not saying he deserved to. His bike was bad ass and all hand fabricated but he still lost. He dont build most of his own cars anyway. Remember West Coast built his truck.

As for FNL, the show does entertain me. He does not try to rip people off, gives a good price and sells for a fair price. His crew is goofy but gets the job done and Aaron knows how to bend some metal.

That being said RR knows jack all about building or fixing a car and nobody in his shop really knows engines. I am suprised how many more tools and knowledge I have over them for actual mechanic work.
Id sit with them and have a beer ans shoot the shit and honestly I would love to flip cars at that level and make that kind of cash.
He is a bit of a dick head though.

Jesse on the other hand, I wouldnt get along with at all. He is supremly talented but a total ass hole and has one hell of an ego, he just talks less. LOL

If anyone saw last nights episode he screwed up bad on tha 67 Vette. He coould have got 45k all day long for that car and gave it away at 35k.
LOL, he lost because the world is full of fucking idiots. It was a chopper/bike buildoff and Senior didnt even build a fuckin bike! Jesse is easy to get along with if you are an honest hard working person. He respects those that show respect and that actually build what they claim. Everyone that has even slight knowledge of the bike building industry knows that OCC is a fucking joke.......Paul Juniors designs are interesting for custom bike but that is about it.
Jesse also does not claim to be a car builder.......he could build any car he ever wanted by hand but doesnt cuz he always has his hands in other projects.............Richard cant build a fucking thing.
Jesse has an ego because he is the best. Plain and simple.......the best in choppers. period......end of fucking story.

I like Indian Larry/Legacy designs and Billy Lanes bikes more.........but Jesse's are top notch.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #29
Slow Five-O
Stocker Shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
No, I dont think he was around when those model a's came out.
Lmao.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:34 PM   #30
2165 Turbo Rail
Lifer

An that bike jr built was horrible IMO
Old 10-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #31
Jester
Section 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
An that bike jr built was horrible IMO
Yeah it was. That buildoff was a fucking joke.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:43 PM   #32
LaserSVT
Don't care, had bacon.

The problem with all these shows like Fast N Loud, Texas Car Wars, Counting cars, Desert Car Kings etc etc is that every douche thinks they can do it now. So many times I call up on a nice looking car that may book for $3000 and they want $1000 saying its mechanicly perfect. I know better so I get a feel for the person to see if its their car or a quick flip. When I see a $3000 car for $1000 and know its a flip from them then I have to wonder what they got it for which begs the question "Whats REALLY wronbg with it and is there head gasket fix in the cooling system?"
I drive all over only to find serious issues that make the cars worthless. I just asked a kid the other day that admitted he had a few cars to flip that he said all were in great mechanical shape. Well if you just got the car and have no history with it and are not a mechanic then how do you know what kind of shape the mechanics are in? His response was "Im just smart." Made me remember every kid thinks they are smart.
I turn a corner and hear a CV click and ask "Whats that?" just to see what they say. "Oh, its a heat shield, just needs to be bent up." or "Why is the car smoking and why is the coolant like mud?" Kid says "Oh thats cause its Dexcool and supposed to look like that and the smoke is normal." My favorite is "AC works perfect, just needs freon." Really? Gonna discount the car $1000 cause you cant spend $40 to charge it? Sure its not a $300 compressor and $100 drier?

Most of them get the idea from these damn shows and think just throwing a bucket of water over the car is enough to resell it as a reliable car.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #33
Whiteboy
Lifer

Quote:
Thats chump change.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #34
Jester
Section 8

Quote:
The problem with all these shows like Fast N Loud, Texas Car Wars, Counting cars, Desert Car Kings etc etc is that every douche thinks they can do it now. So many times I call up on a nice looking car that may book for $3000 and they want $1000 saying its mechanicly perfect. I know better so I get a feel for the person to see if its their car or a quick flip. When I see a $3000 car for $1000 and know its a flip from them then I have to wonder what they got it for which begs the question "Whats REALLY wronbg with it and is there head gasket fix in the cooling system?"
I drive all over only to find serious issues that make the cars worthless. I just asked a kid the other day that admitted he had a few cars to flip that he said all were in great mechanical shape. Well if you just got the car and have no history with it and are not a mechanic then how do you know what kind of shape the mechanics are in? His response was "Im just smart." Made me remember every kid thinks they are smart.
I turn a corner and hear a CV click and ask "Whats that?" just to see what they say. "Oh, its a heat shield, just needs to be bent up." or "Why is the car smoking and why is the coolant like mud?" Kid says "Oh thats cause its Dexcool and supposed to look like that and the smoke is normal." My favorite is "AC works perfect, just needs freon." Really? Gonna discount the car $1000 cause you cant spend $40 to charge it? Sure its not a $300 compressor and $100 drier?

Most of them get the idea from these damn shows and think just throwing a bucket of water over the car is enough to resell it as a reliable car.
Awesome story.....dafuq does it have to do with this thread? lol
Old 10-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #35
LaserSVT
Don't care, had bacon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86silverbullett View Post
Please tell me your talking about the build off with the Teutuls..cause your a dumbass if you think that was actually judged accordingly..Jesse is talented, he basically started all the biker shit on the discovery channel. Forget all his "hollywood" bullshit. The dude can build a bike..
Yeah I was talking about that and no I dont think the bike had much to do with it at all. It was a popularity contest that won that one. Not talent. PJDs bike was nice but Jesses bike was a rider. OCCs was a freakin joke.
I wish he still had his bike show. That was my single favorite show. His Diablos were just works of art that could actually be used. Not just some show piece with a gecko on it. LOL
Quote:
LOL, he lost because the world is full of fucking idiots. It was a chopper/bike buildoff and Senior didnt even build a fuckin bike! Jesse is easy to get along with if you are an honest hard working person. He respects those that show respect and that actually build what they claim. Everyone that has even slight knowledge of the bike building industry knows that OCC is a fucking joke.......Paul Juniors designs are interesting for custom bike but that is about it.
Jesse also does not claim to be a car builder.......he could build any car he ever wanted by hand but doesnt cuz he always has his hands in other projects.............Richard cant build a fucking thing.
Jesse has an ego because he is the best. Plain and simple.......the best in choppers. period......end of fucking story.

I like Indian Larry/Legacy designs and Billy Lanes bikes more.........but Jesse's are top notch.
I agree as I said in my previous reply. Jesse has talent. Now I dont know the guy, never met him but the impression I always got was he was a pompus egomaniac. I could be completly off basis. I agree with his work ethic 100% though. When I start a job I work untill its done and it isnt done till I approve of it. For that I repsect the man.

And I also agree that RR has no idea how to build anything but he has some damn good buisiness sense. His shop makes more money then mine and we work just as hard.

And just so we understand here.
PJD makes the best theme/advertizement bikes. None I would want to ride save for the Caddy bike.
OCC is a freakin joke and the old man needs to retire.
JJ is an artist with bikes and makes the most useable choppers in the biz but just seems like an ass to me. That may just be because I had a HUGE crush on Sandra Bullock and he got to dip his peen in her and I didnt.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #36
LaserSVT
Don't care, had bacon.

Quote:
Awesome story.....dafuq does it have to do with this thread? lol
Follow the bouncing ball.

Because how he makes his money is flipping cars. Texas Car Wars was brought into this as well. I just expanded on it because its giving the average idiot ideas to try the same thing which puts unsafe cars on the road being sold as safe and reliable cars.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #37
Jester
Section 8

Quote:
Yeah I was talking about that and no I dont think the bike had much to do with it at all. It was a popularity contest that won that one. Not talent. PJDs bike was nice but Jesses bike was a rider. OCCs was a freakin joke.
I wish he still had his bike show. That was my single favorite show. His Diablos were just works of art that could actually be used. Not just some show piece with a gecko on it. LOL

I agree as I said in my previous reply. Jesse has talent. Now I dont know the guy, never met him but the impression I always got was he was a pompus egomaniac. I could be completly off basis. I agree with his work ethic 100% though. When I start a job I work untill its done and it isnt done till I approve of it. For that I repsect the man.

And I also agree that RR has no idea how to build anything but he has some damn good buisiness sense. His shop makes more money then mine and we work just as hard.

And just so we understand here.
PJD makes the best theme/advertizement bikes. None I would want to ride save for the Caddy bike.
OCC is a freakin joke and the old man needs to retire.
JJ is an artist with bikes and makes the most useable choppers in the biz but just seems like an ass to me. That may just be because I had a HUGE crush on Sandra Bullock and he got to dip his peen in her and I didnt.
lol.....you are pretty much spot on.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #38
BLAKE
Lifer

My experience with Richard Rawlings was watching him walk around South Congress during LSR with a camera crew some years ago while everybody made fun of him, and him offering to buy John's pimp ass Lincoln when we were cruising. To which, John said "no", and the guy vanished.

My experience with Jesse is seeing him sign autographs at the LSR show and seeing a bitchin' free Reverend Horton Heat show at Austin Speed shop with free booze.

Jesse = 1
RR = 0

I'm just going to put this here and re-tabulate.

Jesse = 1
RR = -10,000
BLAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #39
BLAKE
Lifer

In an effort to give photo credit and supply some more fun reading, got that picture here:
http://olskoolrodz.com/forum/printth...1&pp=50&page=2

And a website devoted to the clownery here:
http://spankmymarketer.com/summary.html
BLAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:17 PM   #40
2165 Turbo Rail
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAKE View Post
My experience with Richard Rawlings was watching him walk around South Congress during LSR with a camera crew some years ago while everybody made fun of him, and him offering to buy John's pimp ass Lincoln when we were cruising. To which, John said "no", and the guy vanished.

My experience with Jesse is seeing him sign autographs at the LSR show and seeing a bitchin' free Reverend Horton Heat show at Austin Speed shop with free booze.

Jesse = 1
RR = 0

I'm just going to put this here and re-tabulate.

Jesse = 1
RR = -10,000
Did you know that John did end up selling the pink Lincoln to RR

Tags
circle jerk on tlc, fred was here., get em pinky, zackary>zack