DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch > Hall Of Fame

View Poll Results: Should tags be allowed?
Yes. 59 56.19%
No. 44 41.90%
Fuck this poll, i'm going back to Canada 2 1.90%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
Kyle
Swangin' tha ban hammer!
Authorized Advertiser
 
Kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Arlington
Posts: 2,556
Default Who really wants to keep tags?

At first I thought the tags were funny, but now they seem to be going for shock factor only. I want to get a feel from everyone if we think they should stay or should be removed.

The only thing they allow for is shit talking with no recourse b/c we can't see who is posting otherwise there is nothing to gain from keeping. I know some people really like them though so vote and weigh in on it.
__________________
Owner of Titan Towing
817.478.7201

We have your towing needs covered!
http://www.titantowing.net
-------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:51 AM   #2
Skidmark
umadbro?
 
Skidmark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 21,441
Default

I think they are lame.
Skidmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #3
03trubluGT
Lifer
 
03trubluGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 21,395
Default

Anonymous tags are for pussies.
03trubluGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #4
Leah
aka The Cougar
VIP Member
 
Leah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 23,454
Default

I don't care either way. I never notice them until someone points them out.
__________________
Token Split Tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
Steve
Gone fishing..
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 23,034
Default

The joke has been beat to death for sure.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:55 AM   #6
Chambers
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: McKinney
Posts: 2,129
Default

Some of the "tags" will get dfwmustangs filtered by work proxies. I would prefer to disable them.
Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:56 AM   #7
Wicked98Snake
Formerly Dan Bishop
 
Wicked98Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 5,188
Default

I think they are funny sometimes but you should be able to click them or something and see who posted it. Some of the stuff people put is just rediculous, it's crap you'd see on a bathroom wall.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash B. View Post
Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.
Wicked98Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:59 AM   #8
mstng86
MEAT HOARDER
 
mstng86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a Speedo near you
Posts: 5,327
Default

It seems there is really only one or two people really wearing them out. Making off the wall tags that make no sense to the thread. It would be nice to see who it is and maybe block them from the tags. Admins can't do that?
mstng86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #9
Nash B.
Lifer
 
Nash B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 40,106
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
Some of the "tags" will get dfwmustangs filtered by work proxies. I would prefer to disable them.
And the content won't?
Nash B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #10
mustangguy289
Lifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,238
Default

It is pretty comical. If you don't like them don't read them.

Don't be a liberal and take it away from the rest of us just because you don't like it.
mustangguy289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #11
Mach1
rm -rf /
 
Mach1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Royse City, TX
Posts: 9,160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03trubluGT View Post
Anonymous tags are for pussies.
x2
__________________
WTB:A9P Computer, please let me know if you have one.
Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php
Mach1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:07 AM   #12
mustangguy289
Lifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 15,238
Default

This site is getting more and more like canadastangs everyday.... just take it away because you don't like it. Bunch of lefties in here.
mustangguy289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:11 AM   #13
0 GT 2
3rd WS is a charm.
 
0 GT 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 4,518
Default

you have to go out of your way to see them; if you don't like them, don't go looking for them.
__________________
An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo
0 GT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #14
Leah
aka The Cougar
VIP Member
 
Leah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 23,454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
This site is getting more and more like canadastangs everyday.... just take it away because you don't like it. Bunch of lefties in here.
Good grief! You have been on a rampage lately. In case you didn't notice, THERE IS A POLL to see what the MAJORITY feels. No one is just coming in here and yanking anything away. Quit your fucking whining and stop comparing this to 'Canada'. If it were like Canada, it would have been done without any input from YOU. As time goes on, things come up and I think Kyle and Tyler have been very good about asking for input from the masses as opposed to just doing whatever the hell they want.

Jesus-it really is true. No matter how hard you try, you just can't please everyone.
__________________
Token Split Tail

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.
Leah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #15
Chambers
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: McKinney
Posts: 2,129
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
And the content won't?
It's easy to avoid topics that will get things blocked. The tags on the other hand are WAY out of line even on Leah's "What's the 'danger zone' for a child's temp?" post.

And as for not reading them? I don't, but they are still sent with the page, therefore could cause issues for those at work.
Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #16
Cooter
Lifer
 
Cooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Posts: 43,100
Default

tags are the funniest content on the board!!! crafting perfection into 25chars is a form of poetry
Cooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #17
grove rat
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 26,745
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
Don't be a liberal and take it away from the rest of us just because you don't like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangguy289 View Post
This site is getting more and more like canadastangs everyday.... just take it away because you don't like it. Bunch of lefties in here.
you dumbass, did you even comprehend this thread? or did you just start banging away at the keyboard screaming "OMG THEY IS TURNING LIKE CANADIA STANGZ!!!!"

this poll was created to see if the majority of people wanted them to stay

jesus tapdancing christ...
grove rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:20 AM   #18
Jimbo
Lifer
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Micronesia
Posts: 8,009
Default

[Overeaction Alert]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah View Post
Good grief! You have been on a rampage lately. In case you didn't notice, THERE IS A POLL to see what the MAJORITY feels. No one is just coming in here and yanking anything away. Quit your fucking whining and stop comparing this to 'Canada'. If it were like Canada, it would have been done without any input from YOU. As time goes on, things come up and I think Kyle and Tyler have been very good about asking for input from the masses as opposed to just doing whatever the hell they want.

Jesus-it really is true. No matter how hard you try, you just can't please everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grove rat View Post
you dumbass, did you even comprehend this thread? or did you just start banging away at the keyboard screaming "OMG THEY IS TURNING LIKE CANADIA STANGZ!!!!"

this poll was created to see if the majority of people wanted them to stay

jesus tapdancing christ...
[Overeaction Alert]
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #19
Wicked98Snake
Formerly Dan Bishop
 
Wicked98Snake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Valley Ranch
Posts: 5,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
It's easy to avoid topics that will get things blocked. The tags on the other hand are WAY out of line even on Leah's "What's the 'danger zone' for a child's temp?" post.

And as for not reading them? I don't, but they are still sent with the page, therefore could cause issues for those at work.
Then stop looking at questionable websites at work!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash B. View Post
Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.
Wicked98Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #20
grove rat
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 26,745
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
tags are the funniest content on the board!!! crafting perfection into 25chars is a form of poetry
i agree there was some funny shit being posted at first, but now it seems that people are just doing it for shock value like kyle stated

i could do without them but hey, it's whatever the majority wants to do
grove rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, 0 gt 2 ♥ cock too, 289dumbass, 4 legs good - 2 legs bad, ass-tagged, daprez haz pink mittens, dfwmust tag, dont tag me bro!!!!!!, fucku tags r teh funnies, grape me some taggage, i like tags, i want jokes, ineedproof, keep me, leahs on the rag, lol u mad, mustangguy289 ♥ cock, no gunt lovin?, steve #1 bjj!!!!!!!!!, steve#1 bjj!!!!!!, tag haters are schweens, tag your it, tags are yummy, this tag blank in protest, ucan'tcmeimninjatag

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.