Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Has anyone heard from MikeC? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from MikeC?

An oldschooler on my FB is saying that his sister posted up saying he died in an accident Saturday night. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Man I hope this isn't true. I know many here don't like him, but he's never been anything but kind to me. He's got a few boys that need him.. His Facebook profile is gone.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fuckin' a ... his facebook page has been taken down.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Man I hope this isn't true. I know many here don't like him, but he's never been anything but kind to me. He's got a few boys that need him.. His Facebook profile is gone.
        I know man. I never personally had any issues with the guy, but some of his idiosyncrasies did set me a bit on edge. I'm pretty sure this isn't a false alarm.

Message on the ongoing discussion from FB:

She (his exwife) sent me a message last night that I didn't see until this morning. I was also looking and found where his sister tagged her in a post saying that they will update everyone once the funeral arrangements has been made. I know he was up at the lake (Oklahoma I think) so it may have happened there. I just don't know right now.
        Last edited by Guest; 12-29-2014, 09:53 AM. Reason: misunderstood who sent the message

Comment

Fuck.
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

I know my brother was off and on doing work for him. I'll try and contact him and see. He seemed like a good guy. I never had any issues with him. That's horrible if true.

Comment

Hey guys, I pretty much stopped postingshortly after we changed to this site. I was TrueBlueGT on the old site. I am who Eric is talking about. Mike and I used to live pretty close together and I went to church with him a few times. We became pretty good friends, and talked often. His wife sent me a message last night and said she would update me when the arrangements are made. His sister posted that it was a tragic accident and they turned off his Facebook last night. When I know more I will update here.

Comment

Thanks for the info, Joe. I hope you and your wife are well. Please keep us updated.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Will do Brent. We are doing well. We live out in the country near Greenville now.

Comment

Didnt know the guy. Did he post as MikeC?

RIP if true
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

That sucks. I had met Mike a few times and always thought he was a funny guy.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post

RIP if true

Yes. Went by Fox466 in Canada.

Comment

RIP if true
                            yes.

Comment

RIP if true
                              Yes, he hosted the fight days out in Wylie.

Comment

Working...
                              X