• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck dealerships!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
      They probably wont.
      Yeah, I know. Unless we have some serious economic upheaval, they'll sell everything they bring in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Yeah, I know. Unless we have some serious economic upheaval, they'll sell everything they bring in.
        eventually yes... But as of right now the truck I tried to get is still in their inventory and the asshat manager said he'd sell it in less than 24 hours.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Try going out of state to make a purchase. I need new work trucks and wanted to buy a bunch of Tacomas but I like manual transmissions. Not a single dealership in town had a manual transmission truck in stock but when I called them and asked every single one of them told me that they did. Once I got there they tried selling me whatever they had on the lot. I could not even get them to order the trucks that I want. About 2 months ago I called a dealership in Helena Montana and they told me they would order anything that I want as long as I was willing to wait the 90 to 120 days that it was going to take for the trucks to be built and delivered.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            eventually yes... But as of right now the truck I tried to get is still in their inventory and the asshat manager said he'd sell it in less than 24 hours.
            These trucks don't belong to ANY dealership, they can trade as long as its close to what they are trading for or if they need a specific vehicle for a sale, but GM will make them trade out as to not lose a unit sale.
            Make your dealership trade them for it just to fuck them out of the deal and then drive by there and show them...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Isn't Skip running a Chevrolet dealership now. I would drive a few miles to save 5-10k on a truck.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                These trucks don't belong to ANY dealership, they can trade as long as its close to what they are trading for or if they need a specific vehicle for a sale, but GM will make them trade out as to not lose a unit sale.
                Make your dealership trade them for it just to fuck them out of the deal and then drive by there and show them...
                Bwahahahahahah! That's be hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Isn't Skip running a Chevrolet dealership now. I would drive a few miles to save 5-10k on a truck.
                  Yup, in Illinois I think. Lyn talked to him when we got the Explorer a couple months ago, he really wants trucks, especially 4x4's and was paying a pretty penny for them.

Comment

Comment

^^ LOL

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Hmmm, I'll ask my guy I used before if he can do that next week... I'm going to the lake for the weekend and not fucking with car deals.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Fuck Dealerships.

That being said - I’m buying a truck today and I’m already dreading the sandpaper condom screwing I’m going to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Fuck Dealerships.

That being said - I’m buying a truck today and I’m already dreading the sandpaper condom screwing I’m going to take.
                          Blood is good lube as long as it keeps flowing. Buying a truck? You’ll be fine.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

We have been looking for a new car for my wife for a few weeks, it has sucked. Grapevine Lincoln is running a 10k markup on aviators. Everything else we have found at Acura, Cadillac, and infinity either sucked at a price per options or also had a markup. Inventory is terrible. Kia has 0 tellurides, Hyundai has 0 palisades, Ford has low quantity on explorers. We finally found a 2020 Explorer platinum at Bill utter in Denton. It’s got 6k on the clock but they made us a good deal and a good deal on our trade in Durango.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post

Hmmm, I'll ask my guy I used before if he can do that next week... I'm going to the lake for the weekend and not fucking with car deals.
                              You probably already know this but in NTX the economy is booming, its not like this everywhere. Great deals are plentiful, but you will have to buy out of state. Four or five of us have bought new Stangs and had to buy out of state. We all got deals we couldn't get around here.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just sold my Ram, Tesla, and wifes Durango and bought a Sierra and Tesla. I had my Ram for 2.5 years, paid $53k, traded it for $51k. Paid $49k for the Tesla in December, traded for $53k. Bought wifes Durango for $44,100 three years ago, sold it to CarMax for $44,400.

I bought my Sierra from Jason at Heritage in Rockwall. One of the smoothest deals I have done. No bullshit, still honoring rebates. Walked in at 8:00am and had them BVA the truck to me so no one else could take it before I could get my truck up there. Drove out at 8:10. Took home at lunch and took pics of Ram and emailed to them to get an offer. They drew up the papers during the day and that evening my wife met me at the dealership in my Ram and closed the deal in 10 mins of signing. I did end up getting the 3.0 Duramax, highway I am getting 32.9mpg.

Comment

Working...
                                X