Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    I'm not psychic
    I know, just saying that wasn't it... not trying to make people guess here, I was just using this forum as a place to vent so I didn't do something stupid.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

This would be a good time to take a shit and think. Then use the shit out of a Bidet!!!!!!!!!! That will clear the shit up!!!!!!

Comment

Well I myself like others here are here to talk if you need an ear. Seriously.

Comment

Hey I know I said to strike a match and all that jazz, but I’ll PM you my number and I’m available to talk about wake boats, surfing, diesel trucks, wake skating, spending too much time in party cove, or anything else that strikes your fancy.
          Hell we can talk about how big we think Andrea the Giants dick was if you want. Just make sure you talk even if it’s not about whatever you are conflicted about.

Comment

Also Trip does have nice ears. When he was BlackAC I considered ear boxing him several times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Hell we can talk about how big we think Andrea the Giants dick was if you want.
              Naynay was obsessed with that topic. He was sure it was 12" minimum
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Naynay was obsessed with that topic. He was sure it was 12" minimum
                You mean Rodney?

Comment

Appreciate the offers guys, I met my best friend last night and talked shit out.

Stevo

Comment

Hey I know I said to strike a match and all that jazz, but I’ll PM you my number and I’m available to talk about wake boats, surfing, diesel trucks, wake skating, spending too much time in party cove, or anything else that strikes your fancy.
                    Hell we can talk about how big we think Andrea the Giants dick was if you want. Just make sure you talk even if it’s not about whatever you are conflicted about.
                    Funny you mention surfing, took the last set of the season today as we plan to winterize in a few weeks. Normally we'd wait a bit longer but Buxton only had two more remote service days planned for Texoma so we will call it a touch early.

Stevo

Comment

You mean Rodney?
                      that guy that ain't allowed to talk anymore
                      WH

Comment

that guy that ain't allowed to talk anymore
                        Rodney is normal on facebook, he just wanted to troll everyone here and seems to have done it well.

Stevo

Comment

Well, on Facebook, it's either be a normal or be banned. So I don't doubt it.
                          WH

Comment

Well, on Facebook, it's either be a normal or be banned. So I don't doubt it.
                            Honestly, between you and Naynay on this forum... give me Naynay.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                Well you're facebook friends so..
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X