• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
    Boy. I believe name is Cooper
    Cool!! Well congrats to them both!
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• av boy's cars sure like to do wheelies. lol damn

Comment

• I believe in most of this show.
        It's a shame chuck didn't get that $5k payday and that redhead is a total piece of shit person.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• he did get paid

Comment

• Yea I jumped the gun because I was pissed lol.
            I'm watching the 10pm replay
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• daaaammmmnnnn hashtag monkey ass whoopin

Comment

• Chuck is a loud mouth shrimp , one day he will get his ass beat bad for his actions .

The ginger is a complete POS bet he is really proud of himself today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                  Chuck is a loud mouth shrimp , one day he will get his ass beat bad for his actions .

The ginger is a complete POS bet he is really proud of himself today.
                  Don't understand when someone who doesn't even have a car run their mouths like the Cali douch bags. But , that was a dick move by Chuck for spitting .

Comment

• Saw a video yesterday of an Oklahoma street race where the race never happened but two guys who didn't even have cars got in a fight over the conditions. All I could think was, "WTF do they care?"

More on the show topic, last night needed more Dominator and Boosted, and less Chuck the llama, and Captain Red Beard.

Comment

• Oh, and its 7:26am in Texas, and no one gives a crap about farm truck fake fishing.

Comment

• Comment

• Well Chuck finally won a race...I like Chuck man.... funny he's already first to start talking shit lol..
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• That was a bitcj move by chuck but that red head was being a bitch. If u say small tire bring a small tire. One of the few times I actually cheered chuck on lol. Man those guys couldn't keep it in their own lanes
                            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Lol It's all scripted drama. I think I'm just about done with this show.

Comment

• i'm beginning to wonder if they hire a stunt guy to wreck to spice up the promos.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X