Scope mounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scope mounting

Any recommendations in South Fort Worth area or a member have the proper scope mounting tools like lapping bar and reticle leveler .

I've always bought quality rings and never had a need to lap them. I have scope/reticle levels and all the tools to mount scopes, but think I'm a little far of a drive for you...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
      I've always bought quality rings and never had a need to lap them. I have scope/reticle levels and all the tools to mount scopes, but think I'm a little far of a drive for you...
      Probably going with Seekins , just want to make sure evetything was right and level..

Comment

Seekins are very good quality rings. You shouldn't need to do anything other than mount them. Are you using a seekins or other quality 1-piece base as well?

If so, you should be good to go.
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Level the rifle and use a plum line or building to set the scope.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X