Trump: Take guns first, then go to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: Take guns first, then go to court

While discussing examples of state legislature on gun control, President Donald Trump proposes taking firearms away first before going through due process in court.

While discussing examples of state legislature on gun control, President Donald Trump proposes taking firearms away first before going through due process in court.

He is just laying another trap for the Democrats. Just watch, they will walk right the fuck into it too.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      He is just laying another trap for the Democrats. Just watch, they will walk right the fuck into it too.
      I just came here to post this same story, and I am not surprised someone is defending this moron. I have said it before; Republicans and the NRA could repeal the 2nd Amendment and most gun owners would defend it as some kind of a sneaky move to show those Democrats a thing or two. You guys are your own worst enemy.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        I just came here to post this same story, and I am not surprised someone is defending this moron. I have said it before; Republicans and the NRA could repeal the 2nd Amendment and most gun owners would defend it as some kind of a sneaky move to show those Democrats a thing or two. You guys are your own worst enemy.
        Yea, that is exactly what I meant. I mean he definitely is trying to repeal the 2nd amendment by just making some useless comment in a meeting.
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Yea, that is exactly what I meant. I mean he definitely is trying to repeal the 2nd amendment by just making some useless comment in a meeting.
          My point is you idiots will defend anything people say if they are NRA or Republican. Especially so if if is Trump. He said he wants to skip due process and confiscate guns and you jumped on his nutsack to support it.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

My point is you idiots will defend anything people say if they are NRA or Republican. Especially so if if is Trump. He said he wants to skip due process and confiscate guns and you jumped on his nutsack to support it.
            I’m going to really go out on a limb here and guess that no one has ever accused you of being the smartest mother fucker in the world?

Comment

This is DACA part deux.

Comment

The only things trump has put on the table are things that will never get passed and/or lose at the SC. He is baiting the gun grabbers and letting them out themselves as proponents of confiscation. Even normies agree that confiscation is dangerous for the people. This won't end well for the Dems.

"I tried to help the dreamers but the dems won't work with me....."

"I tried to keep our children safe but the Dems won't work with me. I even EO'd bumpstocks and they won't pass legislation to put on my desk. "

In the mean time..... our congressmen are being overwhelmed with emails and phone calls by 2A supporters. More importantly, the NRA coffers are filling up right now just in time for mid-terms.
                Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 03-01-2018, 08:16 AM.

Comment

I honestly don't believe the man is smart enough to pull that off.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                    The only things trump has put on the table are things that will never get passed and/or lose at the SC. He is baiting the gun grabbers and letting them out themselves as proponents of confiscation. Even normies agree that confiscation is dangerous for the people. This won't end well for the Dems.

"I tried to help the dreamers but the dems won't work with me....."

"I tried to keep our children safe but the Dems won't work with me. I even EO'd bumpstocks and they won't pass legislation to put on my desk. "
                    The issue voters will remember however is that Republicans held the majority in both the House and Senate, and legislation still failed to pass yet again.

Comment

Good job by CNN by not even mentioning the context. Here is the entire unedited meeting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QI6gT7zxXg

His statement was in regard to people with "obvious mental illness", fast forward to 17:30.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        His statement was in regard to people with "obvious mental illness", fast forward to 17:30.
                        Other than LE agencies knowing of this individual, was there any official documentation this latest school shooter had an "obvious mental illness?" If no, who decides to confiscate weapons before due process?

Comment

It is unacceptable for a president to say under any circumstances that Americans' constitutional rights should be suspended without due process. We have a busted mental health system in our country and that needs to be addressed. But you can't go around stripping people of their rights based on hearsay; that's Guilty til Proven Innocent.

Of course that didn't slow down Bush or Obama in regards to the Patriot Act...
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            The issue voters will remember however is that Republicans held the majority in both the House and Senate, and legislation still failed to pass yet again.
                            Did you have blinders on and ear plugs in during the DACA debacle. Trump and the rinos came out of that looking like a new set of tits. The Dems/commies took a loss on that one. Same same is gonna happen with gun control. Look, I wasn't on the trump train at the beginning and couldn't bring myself to vote for him in the general(I wrote in). But has the sumbitch lost any battle in the last 13 months?! No! He's a fucking champ. I'll gladly walk over broken glass and hot coal to vote for him in 2020.

Economy: check
                            Taxes: check
                            ISIS: check
                            Federal court appointments: check
                            Evil princes and terrorist allies in SA in JAIL: check
                            Tpp dead: check
                            Obamacare dismantling in progress:check
                            Deregulation: check
                            Exposing the DOJ/ federal law enforcement as political arms of the DNC: check
                            Hillary NOT president: CHECK
                            Check, check, check all night long. The kids got alligator blood.

What the fuck else do some of y'all need?! The list goes on and on and on.

Some of y'all need to get off of your self righteous high horses and either get on the MAGA train or get run the fuck over. Trump may not be able to save the republic in 4-8 years but he's stacking the deck for us (the people) to be able to do it, if we have to fortitude and nuts to stand up to the commies and evils that despise us and seek for our demise.

Comment

I'm talking about the issues typical voters will remember, not my personal opinions. Note that I voted for Trump in the primary and of course in the general election, and still have no regrets nor should I.

Comment

Working...
                              X