Trump: Take guns first, then go to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    It is unacceptable for a president to say under any circumstances that Americans' constitutional rights should be suspended without due process. We have a busted mental health system in our country and that needs to be addressed. But you can't go around stripping people of their rights based on hearsay; that's Guilty til Proven Innocent.

Of course that didn't slow down Bush or Obama in regards to the Patriot Act...
    It is unacceptable. Trump has mentioned many times about the lack of mental help for Americans and the failures of our legal system. Most of the folks that have committed these acts gave plenty of reason to be locked up prior to doing what they did. But due to failures by law enforcement they were allowed to continue on and the let the fuse burn. I'll argue that the FBI is complicit in some of these attacks. Given the light that has been shined on some of the "top men" at the FBI recently it makes you wonder the about the action or lack there of.

Why was there an FBI tail on the Garland shooters who fled after the attempted shooting. Why did the FBI agents in Oregon Loe and cover up theor actions in Oregon? Why did the FBI let Omar Mateen continue on like they did? Too long of a list to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      I'm talking about the issues typical voters will remember, not my personal opinions. Note that I voted for Trump in the primary and of course in the general election, and still have no regrets nor should I.
      Those voters were protesting outside of Dems offices and shouting down Nancy Pelosi after DACA failed.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        Other than LE agencies knowing of this individual, was there any official documentation this latest school shooter had an "obvious mental illness?" If no, who decides to confiscate weapons before due process?
        The FBI knew about this kid. No there wasn't any apparent official documentation of him being batshit crazy but they also talked about the Texas church shooting and Sandy Hook and in those cases there was. Under current law had the system worked the Texas shooting could have been prevented.

As for who gets to confiscate weapons and why that's the big question congress and the supreme court have to figure out. Whatever happens though it needs to be enacted via constitutional amendment so we don't have to deal with it every election cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I’m going to really go out on a limb here and guess that no one has ever accused you of being the smartest mother fucker in the world?
          You are the one defending a president who wants to suspend due process and confiscate guns. You are the one who loos like an idiot on here. But keep sucking trump off and supporting these dumbasses.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
            Did you have blinders on and ear plugs in during the DACA debacle. Trump and the rinos came out of that looking like a new set of tits. The Dems/commies took a loss on that one. Same same is gonna happen with gun control. Look, I wasn't on the trump train at the beginning and couldn't bring myself to vote for him in the general(I wrote in). But has the sumbitch lost any battle in the last 13 months?! No! He's a fucking champ. I'll gladly walk over broken glass and hot coal to vote for him in 2020.

Economy: check
            Taxes: check
            ISIS: check
            Federal court appointments: check
            Evil princes and terrorist allies in SA in JAIL: check
            Tpp dead: check
            Obamacare dismantling in progress:check
            Deregulation: check
            Exposing the DOJ/ federal law enforcement as political arms of the DNC: check
            Hillary NOT president: CHECK
            Check, check, check all night long. The kids got alligator blood.

What the fuck else do some of y'all need?! The list goes on and on and on.

Some of y'all need to get off of your self righteous high horses and either get on the MAGA train or get run the fuck over. Trump may not be able to save the republic in 4-8 years but he's stacking the deck for us (the people) to be able to do it, if we have to fortitude and nuts to stand up to the commies and evils that despise us and seek for our demise.
            I hope there are a lot of converts like you in the next election. Hopefully, if/when people see more money in their paychecks, they will think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              You are the one defending a president who wants to suspend due process and confiscate guns. You are the one who loos like an idiot on here. But keep sucking trump off and supporting these dumbasses.
              You're caught up on tactics instead of the goal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  TAs for who gets to confiscate weapons and why that's the big question congress and the supreme court have to figure out. Whatever happens though it needs to be enacted via constitutional amendment so we don't have to deal with it every election cycle.
                  Giving the Federal Govt. that kind of power instead of being judged by peers is terrifying because odds are it won't stop there.

Comment

It is clear as day which of you are paying attention. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Giving the Federal Govt. that kind of power instead of being judged by peers is terrifying because odds are it won't stop there.
                      Hence the constitutional amendment. I seriously doubt this congress is capable of a 2/3 majority on anything.

Comment

Obviously that is what he wants to do. Better stop watching Hee Haw and march on Washington. I mean, after seeing this guy operate for over a year now, nothing makes more sense than taking everything he says at face fucking value. What was I thinking.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Hence the constitutional amendment. I seriously doubt this congress is capable of a 2/3 majority on anything.
                          Agreed, but how would it be written to limit Govt. power on just labeling anyone insane?

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                            You're caught up on tactics instead of the goal.

Ends do not justify the means. That is one of the ways this country got as fucked up as it is now. Suspending due process is as unconstitutional now as it was under obama or bush, both of whom I disagreed with. I will continue to disagree and voice my concern over any president or other elected official who thinks susending the constitution is ok. Suspension of due process and confiscation of weapons is not ok, regardless of if it is a Democrat or a Republican doing it.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

You guys are your own worst enemy.
                              My point is you idiots will defend anything people say if they are NRA or Republican. Especially so if if is Trump. He said he wants to skip due process and confiscate guns and you jumped on his nutsack to support it.
                              Are you fucking retarded?

Nevermind, you just answered my question...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Ends do not justify the means. That is one of the ways this country got as fucked up as it is now. Suspending due process is as unconstitutional now as it was under obama or bush, both of whom I disagreed with. I will continue to disagree and voice my concern over any president or other elected official who thinks susending the constitution is ok. Suspension of due process and confiscation of weapons is not ok, regardless of if it is a Democrat or a Republican doing it.
                                Your specific gravity is increasing with every post you make in this thread.

Show me the legislation Trump has signed or the actions Trump has taken to suspend due process. Just in case you are having trouble coming up with an example, there aren't any. There won't be any. He is speaking from both sides of both sides of his mouth to put them Dems in a lose lose situation. It took me longer than others to see his tactics for what they are, apparently it's taking some even longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X