No announcement yet.

How do you lose a car these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never do. Had money and lost it several times. I dont like the broke times. At least with age you learn these things and set most off to the side and dont play with more than you set aside to play with.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      SVO > SVT..... SVT > SVO...... SVT = SVO..... Its just too f'n hard to say.
      At least SVT uses pics?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        At least SVT uses pics?
        Dozer > SVT

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          At least the replacement is here. Fun car!

How did you find a replacement so quick, is it the same model as one that is lost?

Comment

Same year, make, model as the one I ordered just different color. This car was choice 2 and was in Dallas. More miles, little more money but I am digging the color change it does throughout the day.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Damn, I didn't know Audi made a bass boat line of cars!

J/k car looks like fun

Comment

How are the A8 and Q7? Anything to look out for in a used/CPO Audi?

Comment

Originally posted by txminime View Post
                  How are the A8 and Q7? Anything to look out for in a used/CPO Audi?
                  My son works for Audi (service advisor). He sez 2015 and up, make sure you get a CPO. If you can find a TDI Q7, they have the "fix" and a nice warranty even after 100k. He was throwing a lot of different engine for both, but the A8 4.2v8 and 4.0 SC, Probably stay NA, on that car.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X