chili recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chili recipe

I want to make some hearty chili, not spend more than 20ish bucks. Food will be just for me for the games this weekend.
    Any ideas?

I know this will sound bad but when I'm in a hurry or just flat out don't want to fix chili from scratch I'll buy Hormel turkey chili no beans (2 cans) and 3 cans of Rotel chili mix. Throw in the crockpot for 3-4 hours and it's pretty close to homemade chili.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      I know this will sound bad but when I'm in a hurry or just flat out don't want to fix chili from scratch I'll buy Hormel turkey chili no beans (2 cans) and 3 cans of Rotel chili mix. Throw in the crockpot for 3-4 hours and it's pretty close to homemade chili.
      My last chili fest, I made in a hurry too. I had some left over steak, diced it, and tossed it in with two bush beans chili starter cans. diced tomatoes, serrano's, and onions and throw them in too. It was fucking great imo, so your idea doesn't sound too far off.

and lol at the tag

Comment

This is going to cost you a little over $20 (all that meat adds up), but it makes a fucking ton, and is pretty damn good. I make a variation of this, using a different pepper mix, and I skip the whole 'double fried french fries' thing, and I add a can of diced tomatoes.

Be warned - This does have beans, so it's not really chili, it's stew. That said, it's still damn tasty. Not so spicy upfront, but has a light afterburn.

Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          This is going to cost you a little over $20 (all that meat adds up), but it makes a fucking ton, and is pretty damn good. I make a variation of this, using a different pepper mix, and I skip the whole 'double fried french fries' thing, and I add a can of diced tomatoes.

Be warned - This does have beans, so it's not really chili, it's stew. That said, it's still damn tasty. Not so spicy upfront, but has a light afterburn.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/g...ipe/index.html
          LOL, I was just going to post that. One of the best chili recipes I have found. I just leave out the beans.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
          X