Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These pigs need to be in prison...or dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTP

JLuv great post

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Tim, go get another drink. You need it. [emoji482]
      Cute.

I don't drink.

Just being the devil's advocate.

Comment

Why cant kids now days just do what they are told?

Bad shooting either way, but also the kid played stupid games....

Comment

I got pulled over Saturday around 0300. I keep a pistol under my steering wheel and I told the officer about it immediately. He said don't reach for yours and I wont reach for mine. I announced all of my movements before I moved. This has happened every time I have been pulled over. I always make it out alive somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Cute.

I don't drink.

Just being the devil's advocate.
            Good for you.

But failure to comply with law enforcement's orders is not punishable by death. There were other options than killing him. Taze him for not complying. If the man pulled a weapon he was not going to get the jump on both officers with their weapons already drawn and aimed. These dbags wanted to kill the kid. There's no other reason.

Comment

Am I the only one around here who has no strong feelings either way about this?

(insertmandatoryfuturamapost)
              sigpic

Comment

This is what was going through my mind when sorry ass CPD pulled me over.
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Good for you.

But failure to comply with law enforcement's orders is not punishable by death. There were other options than killing him. Taze him for not complying. If the man pulled a weapon he was not going to get the jump on both officers with their weapons already drawn and aimed. These dbags wanted to kill the kid. There's no other reason.
                  Those two police officer were judge, jury and executioner.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas
                    Good for you.
                    Thanks.

Originally posted by davbrucas
                    These dbags wanted to kill the kid. There's no other reason.
                    I think that might be stretching it a little. I doubt they entered into the situation eager to willfully commit murder. That train of thought is a bit too radical for my taste. I think it was a perfect storm of bad info provided by the dispatcher to the responding officers, poor police training, poor critical thinking, nerves, and Zeferino's failure to keep his hands up when ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                      I think that might be stretching it a little. I doubt they entered into the situation eager to willfully commit murder. That train of thought is a bit too radical for my taste. I think it was a perfect storm of bad info provided by the dispatcher to the responding officers, poor police training, poor critical thinking, nerves, and Zeferino's failure to keep his hands up when ordered.
                      You're still here running your head? Like Dave said, they are not going to get the jump when both of them already have their pistols and lasers aimed at them. You can take that perfect storm theory and shove it up your ass. That was plain murder.
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Keyboard warrioring(yes I made up a word) does nothing to bring this person's life back or right the wrong(s). Why invest so much energy in this on a public message board? Why not put said energy into something legitimately productive, into something that can REALLY affect a better outcome for future incidents?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          Keyboard warrioring(yes I made up a word) does nothing to bring this person's life back or right the wrong(s). Why invest so much energy in this on a public message board? Why not put said energy into something legitimately productive, into something that can REALLY affect a better outcome for future incidents?
                          Energy? We're all just in here giving our opinions on a topic. Isn't that what The Back Porch is for?

Comment

FUCK YOUR OPINION, and GET OFF MY PORCH!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              You're still here running your head? Like Dave said, they are not going to get the jump when both of them already have their pistols and lasers aimed at them. You can take that perfect storm theory and shove it up your ass. That was plain murder.
                              Oh Henry, you know everyone is a quick draw expert and this place is no different than Afghanistan.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                                Why invest so much energy in this on a public message board? Why not put said energy into something legitimately productive, into something that can REALLY affect a better outcome for future incidents?
                                You mean like intentionally "playing devil's advocate," and continuing to defend your categorically incorrect stance?

Comment

Working...
                                X