safe to say..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    I have nothing against Nay personally, but his freedom on this site means the Nay/SS Junk/King circle jerk polluting the rest of the board and that shit will not stand.

I know better than to hope you three could figure things out and let shit go. None of you seem able to do so.
    It's best confined here. When dipshitnaynus started trolling tech and build threads with his crap he crossed a line. Of course expecting a hipster (photo proof) libtard to understand etiquette is too much.

Comment

I have nothing against Nay personally, but his freedom on this site means the Nay/SS Junk/King circle jerk polluting the rest of the board and that shit will not stand.

I know better than to hope you three could figure things out and let shit go. None of you seem able to do so.
      Wrong Blake, I confine my shenanigans generally to this subforum and not the board at large. That is what the Smackatorium is made for, and I know that myself having been put there on Canada. You will never see me "pollute" the board with shit, e.g. the Tech forums, etc. If you can find a case of me doing so, let it be known and it will be taken down immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        Wrong Blake, I confine my shenanigans generally to this subforum and not the board at large. That is what the Smackatorium is made for, and I know that myself having been put there on Canada. You will never see me "pollute" the board with shit, e.g. the Tech forums, etc. If you can find a case of me doing so, let it be known and it will be taken down immediately.
        Fair enough. I consider SS Junk the main offender here. Sorry if I wrongly dragged you into the blame game.

Comment

I absolutely am guilty of doing so in here, so no problem there with your post. Politics...maybe.

Comment

CWO, FakenewsFucktard, The King- one car:

I'll let you all decide who's who.

Comment

Sorry Junk, but I don't do Facebutt or links to Facebutt.

Comment

hopefully, you at least realize that it's me who has two fan boys who continually take anything i post off topic and muddy up any other thread. hell SS junk does that as his sole purpose of being on this site. search some of his posts. The reaon i am not liked is for being a democrat and breaking up the echo chamber in the political thread. feel free to follow me on face book though!

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

nothing but car pics and positive vibes there.

it took tyler 3 weeks to figure out how to do this 'chotchky' what ever thing. he would be better off, and maybe save his investment to unlock my tremor14 account, and banish that one from the political forum, and i will put those two jackasses on block. AnthonyS and Juiceweezl get to stay though cause im just getting started with them , again, i'm not the one who dumped abunch of money into a website so 14 people could talk to each other, but i am also one who brings new members here. his call

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  CWO, FakenewsFucktard, The King- one car:

I'll let you all decide who's who.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    ... The reaon i am not liked is for being a democrat and breaking up the echo chamber in the political thread....
                    Real question. Do you honestly think that is why?

Comment

oh my! we haven't had a bitch fest in awhile! nothing changes haha..

i feel so at home.

Comment

What a bunch of nonsense. Lighten the fuck up already. Fakenews Fucktard is a punching bag. Nothing more. He puts himself out there to be berated in the political forum.
                        CWO you need to get your TRT in check. You seem to be balls deep in all controversial threads to bitch and remind everyone of your moral superiority.
                        Fakenews "dindu" Fucktard you are not a martyr. Shut the fuck up you emasculated houseboy.

Originally posted by The King View Post
                        Sorry Junk, but I don't do Facebutt or links to Facebutt.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          What a bunch of nonsense. Lighten the fuck up already. Fakenews Fucktard is a punching bag. Nothing more. He puts himself out there to be berated in the political forum.
                          CWO you need to get your TRT in check. You seem to be balls deep in all controversial threads to bitch and remind everyone of your moral superiority.
                          Fakenews "dindu" Fucktard you are not a martyr. Shut the fuck up you emasculated houseboy.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            ...and i will put those two jackasses on block.
                            Useless fluff edited out for brevity.

Please do, you are here in this playpen to be posted about for entertainment, and a response from you is neither necessary or wanted. We all know that won't happen though, the attention whore in you is too strong.

Comment

think about this:

the legacy you have left on this site is the time you bought a 04 mach 1. the time you met wild bill. and for being the other guy obsessed with the only black dude on the site.

i mean, i cant even.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Factual errors there in your lame post, punkin'

Not surprising though considering your efforts reflect those expected of an emotional cunt, an emotional cunt confined to this wittle playpen, lol.

Think about that

Comment

Working...
                                X