Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpticsPlanet Stops Sales of “High Capacity” Magazines

OpticsPlanet Stops Sales of “High Capacity” Magazines

The most popular and widely respected voice in America for your gun rights, breaking 2nd Amendment news, and everything else you need to know as a gun owner...

That's one way to kill your company.

Comment

Yup, that will not go well with the public. And I hope they fail because of it.

Comment

good fuck them. they wouldnt sell me an automatic knife that was on THEIR website.

Comment

SWFA will

Comment

Fucking pussies.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

This list of places I don't want to shop is getting long. We need a sticky for all these stores.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Illinois based company, fuck em anyways

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    good fuck them. they wouldnt sell me an automatic knife that was on THEIR website.
                    There is a Federal Law going back to the era where a switch blade was the weapon of choice for gang members that restricts shipping automatic knifes across state lines. There is a form for you to fill out swearing that you are a police officer, active military, or a dealer for the knife that will allow them to ship it to you.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I've never had good luck with opticsplanet, so no big deal to me - too many companies out there that will sell them.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        There is a Federal Law going back to the era where a switch blade was the weapon of choice for gang members that restricts shipping automatic knifes across state lines. There is a form for you to fill out swearing that you are a police officer, active military, or a dealer for the knife that will allow them to ship it to you.
                        Never owned a switchblade, but is there that much of a speed difference compared to the assist on blades now? Would seem more like a novelty to me.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I just got an order in from them last week for some odds and ends including a barrel nut for a free float hand guard. Guess I can unsubscribe to their emails...

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Never owned a switchblade, but is there that much of a speed difference compared to the assist on blades now? Would seem more like a novelty to me.
                            An old school Italian switchblade ain't got shit on a modern OTF knife when it comes to speed and they are a pretty weak design. OTF knives have the same shipping restrictions across state lines.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

"In this case, insufficient internal communication led to a misread message. We are not offering magazines with capacities greater than 10 rounds to the general public due to our location in Northbrook, Illinois, and local laws that limit our ability to sell these. Being an internet retailer serving fifty states can be complex at times, and frankly, our location in Illinois only adds to this complexity. We may not always like the law, but we need to follow it."
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X