No announcement yet.

South Africa shows the necessity for The Second Amendment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want starving Africans? This is how you get starving Africans.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Weren't they beggin for whitey to come back not too long ago?

Comment

They will likely be coming hat in hand to the U.N. before long.

Comment

Guess we will get to watch a civil war or a geonicide before too long. When the confiscations happen those land owners are going to get murdered whether they fight back or not. Better go down in a blaze of glory.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
            Weren't they beggin for whitey to come back not too long ago?
            Different country, but yes.

Do they expect something different to happen this time?

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Don't think this shit can't or won't happen here the moment Dems think they can pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                They will likely be coming hat in hand to the U.N. before long.
                No they won't be begging. They will be demanding because whatever whitey owns, whitey owes it to them.

Comment

I clicked the link and it's already been removed. Did the fake news police already take it down? Our beloved Internet is being hijacked in front of our eyes.

Comment

Daily Mail UK had the same story this morning. We almost did a deal with a South African billionaire's family last year. Just heard recently that he paid for his entire extended family of almost 200 people to get out and come to the US.

The party that pushed this is openly Marxist. They'll have that country turned into an enormous shit hole in no time.

The most interesting part is that the guy I work for has a 17,000 acre ranch over there.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The race to be the next Venezuela is on!!!!

Comment

If the far left had their way the would do the same thing with the entire South West including Texas.

Comment

SA will turn into a Zimbabwean shithole pretty soon. They have wakunda dreams on a kill-whitey budget.
                          Last edited by Sean88gt; 03-03-2018, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            Guess we will get to watch a civil war or a geonicide before too long. ed whether they fight back or not.[/B] Better go down in a blaze of glory.
                            They have already been getting murdered for the past 20 years.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            Daily Mail UK had the same story this morning. We almost did a deal with a South African billionaire's family last year. Just heard recently that he paid for his entire extended family of almost 200 people to get out and come to the US.

The party that pushed this is openly Marxist. They'll have that country turned into an enormous shit hole in no time.

The most interesting part is that the guy I work for has a 17,000 acre ranch over there.
                            SA became a shit hole within a few years after the end of apartheid. Just imagine an entire nation becoming Detroit without the white tax base to bleed dry and keep it propped up.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

My friends parents own a few "farms" over in South Africa. They have already been forced to sell their first 25,000 acre ranch about 2 years ago. They are in the process of being forced to sell the 2nd. I hope to God the sale went through before this switch to stealing it goes through.

Comment

Working...
                              X