DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch

The Back Porch General Discussions for topics that don't belong in other forums.

Old 04-26-2017, 02:13 PM   #81
Shaggin Wagon
Shaggin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
I actually enjoy Laser's car posts. Good on him for turning things around in short order. I hope he is having as much fun as possible. The hostility towards his posts is largely misdirected jealousy. Anyone can do it.
I did at first but then to me it was basically, "Just look at me post"
I don't think I'm jealous as he has some decent stuff, but its nothing I'm going to trip over my dick getting excited about.
Shaggin Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 06:27 PM   #82
AnthonyS
Lifer

I can agree with that. Even I don't get that excited about it. I'm never gonna have a f car or lambo, but oh well. I am gonna retire one day and play with my toys though.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:18 PM   #83
racrguy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
Yes I'm avoiding this one. I made my point and took down personal info. The suite only cost us $150 for the night. It's all about who you know. The amenities were free too, again who you know.

And what I posted was liquid cash outside of investments. One of my investment accts is well over 100k and growing. 2nd is just under 100k should go over next year. Wife's is around 50k. I track it all in one spreadsheet like a lunatic. Future involves downsizing current house and buying something cheaper so we can get beach or mountain retreat next. When I retire I will have 2 or more places, as many as 4. None extravagant of course but I will have options.

Time to go work on the garage since it's going to need to host another car soon. I really need some car storage or a house with a bigger garage.

Have fun and don't judge a guy just because he prefers cargo shorts, Rangers t shirts, cheap tacos and cash cars for hobby cars. I grew up dirt poor and I can say my kids won't experience that unless they are stupid.
Jesus fucking christ....
racrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:36 PM   #84
dblack1
Lifer

I was hoping we were stunting on flyer miles. I can't compete with bank statement, but man I've got some miles stacked

And. Fox coupe if we balling balling
dblack1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 10:50 PM   #85
Cobraman
Fo Fi Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Jesus fucking christ....
I concur
Cobraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 12:56 AM   #86
naynay
Jigga Who?

my mom just saved 15% on my gym membership by the ab workout i got laughing at those tags.

naynay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
$$he has svo money$$, hood rich, nay's savings=welfare, naynay is a debtonaire, nays mom kicked him out, nays mom pays his bills, svo bragged in 86, svo has new protégé, svo on $100, svo trolled jp morgan, svo's bank=us treasury