Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/18...eres-show.html

Dude goes missing for days and now he's going on Ellen's show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Dude, I'm full force tinfoil hat on this issue, but this particular case carries far less than 1% of what Trump needs to focus on.
      He's worried about what people say about him on twitter and not this? come on man....
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• I'm with Big Dad...must be the money
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          He's worried about what people say about him on twitter and not this? come on man....
          Nuclear war, a house of cards called our economy, tax reform, and an ever increasing cost of living are much higher on his radar.
          He's using Twitter exactly as we have used the board for almost 2 decades. It's an addictive outlet to release the crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            Nuclear war, a house of cards called our economy, tax reform, and an ever increasing cost of living are much higher on his radar.
            He's using Twitter exactly as we have used the board for almost 2 decades. It's an addictive outlet to release the crazy.
            I guess it's my fault cause I turn off the TV any time he comes on.....all those other things are not more important than life's lost IMO. but I guess I'm wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              I guess it's my fault cause I turn off the TV any time he comes on.....all those other things are not more important than life's lost IMO. but I guess I'm wrong
              For sure you are. 58 people dying is tragic and sad, but avoiding nuclear war definitely tops that.

That said, Trump does seem to put more focus on twitter than avoiding nuclear war. Heck, if anything, he seems to be pushing us towards it sometimes. Dude's a nutcase.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                For sure you are. 58 people dying is tragic and sad, but avoiding nuclear war definitely tops that.

That said, Trump does seem to put more focus on twitter than avoiding nuclear war. Heck, if anything, he seems to be pushing us towards it sometimes. Dude's a nutcase.
                How long does it take to type a tweet? 24 hours?

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                  How long does it take to type a tweet? 24 hours?
                  I've never used twitter, but I can't imagine it taking that long.

Comment

I've never used twitter, but I can't imagine it taking that long.
                    He might spend 30 minutes a day on twitter and he gets his words to the people without the media filtering it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      He might spend 30 minutes a day on twitter and he gets his words to the people without the media filtering it.
                      I expect this to continue with future President. Although instead of bashing people, wish he'd state facts / stories instead.

Yes, our economy, wars and such are in reality more important. A lot more lives can be lost if the POTUS gets tunnel vision and distracted.

Never was a big fan of any POTUS being involved in local/state issues.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Exactly. It's a way for him to expose how much of a nutcase he is, unfiltered.

Comment

I suppose.

Comment

You see how how both sides of our govt have fucked us over the last 25 years, have not only let, but have aided and abetted North Korea and Iran both becoming Nuclear Powers, turned $4 trillion in debt in 1992 to $20trillion in 2016, Sold 20% of our uranium production capacity to the Russians, and put an administrative and bureaucratic albatross around every one of our necks....

But let's bitch about the mean things Trump says on his Twitter.

As for the filter, you're right. He should only give sit down interviews with places like the N.Y. Times or places like the Washington Post who publish retardedly fake shit like he hired hookers to go about pissing on beds. But that's not nutcasey. That's journalism.

Better yet, he should stay silent like Bush did and watch all this shit go unanswered and destroy his Presidency.

Give me a fucking break. Would you rather have Hillary?
                            Last edited by sc281; 10-18-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              You see how how both sides of our govt have fucked us over the last 25 years, have not only let, but have aided and abetted North Korea and Iran both becoming Nuclear Powers, turned $4 trillion in debt in 1992 to $20trillion in 2016, Sold 20% of our uranium production capacity to the Russians, and put an administrative and bureaucratic albatross around every one of our necks....

But let's bitch about the mean things Trump says on his Twitter.

Give me a fucking break. Would you rather have Hillary?
                              So anyone who dislikes Trump is automatically for Hillary? Give us a break dude. Maybe you need to take a break from politics or something..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                So anyone who dislikes Trump is automatically for Hillary? Give us a break dude. Maybe you need to take a break from politics or something..
                                I haven't read any of this tread until now and Jared made some good points and that guy went full fucking retard quick. Is he normally like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X